Is fishing a profitable business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It is definitely a good business. Humans consume fish so they need fishermen to fish different varieties of fish in the ocean. Fishing is also fun and exciting. It is also a huge and profitable business industry. Fishing makes a living, especially for those who live near the sea and for those who can afford to buy fish vessels and fish cars. We are surprised to see much landed in the fishing business for it is lucrative. There are consumers of fish anywhere in the world, in a small or big markets, and even in malls fish are all around.

There are a lot of profits to be made in the fishing industry because of the many sectors and businesses that it taps into. In the US alone, the fishing industry was valued at around 11.5 billion dollars in 2022. And it will continue up to the next expected years. One can become rich once having a fishing vessel or fishing boat. Every morning in a port you will observe fish vendors so early to buy cans of fish and sell them through retail in the first markets. There are also small buyers whose intention is to buy for their daily consumption, The price per kilo is cheaper when buying direct in the fishing boat. Once fish is brought outside for sale, the price per kilo also changes The fish sellers overprice. Do you want a fishing boat or aspire to have a business like this? It is good to start in 2023.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
You are so right, this is a nonstop business. Every day people go to the fish market to buy fish they like. Those with fishing vessels also have with them an iced box or container.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
In nearby places, they do fishing. In Dagupan City of the Philippines, most fishermen have fish ponds and they produce tons of milkfish. It is what they celebrate during their festival annually.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That is a very good business. e always eat fish so we need fishermen. There is give and take. Fish vendors in my place are rich. they have nice houses and nice vans and cars. they also have fish cars.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
In fact this is the business Dagupan City is known for. Milkfish production is a lucrative business in the northern part of the country. They have festival for this to honor the great harvest. They are known for the good tasting bangus in the Philippines.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It is a good idea if you live in a place where you can get the fishes for free. Not everyone would like to settle in such places though and if it is so, you can instead choose to be middleman or retailer for the fishermen.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
I think its more like a survival business because those fishermen are not competent to do any other thing so they report to this but at least they are able to make living through it

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fis
I think its more like a survival business because those fishermen are not competent to do any other thing so they report to this but at least they are able to make living through it
Fishing has now becomes a profession and not just hobby or vocational occupation. Many people are now engaging in indoor fishing through artificial ponds made. This become possible as a result of high demand in fishing products.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would consider fishing to be more enjoyable if it was a hobby. Being a fisherman is no easy task. You need lots of patience and would also have to be mindful of where to fish. After that, you still need to get connections to know where to sell your fishes for the best profits. Fishing also depends on the scale of fishing that you are conducting, whether it is big scale net-fishing, or you are just fishing from your fishing line.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Fis
Fishing has now becomes a profession and not just hobby or vocational occupation. Many people are now engaging in indoor fishing through artificial ponds made. This become possible as a result of high demand in fishing products.
I was not aware of it and don't see it as a popular profession and could be its popular in other parts of the world

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
W
I was not aware of it and don't see it as a popular profession and could be its popular in other parts of the world
Hich part of the country are you. In South Western Nigeria, it is a popular vocation. Almost every household are engaging in the profession now. Some are even organizing paid fishing tutorials for intending beginners.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
W
Hich part of the country are you. In South Western Nigeria, it is a popular vocation. Almost every household are engaging in the profession now. Some are even organizing paid fishing tutorials for intending beginners.
I'm from India but I haven't heard about it could be I didn't noticed it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fishing business is a big fish and because there are not much farmers hear, so this makes it lucrative for the few people that are into the business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
How nice to have a big capital so I can engage in this kind of business. I love watching TV shows portraying fishermen, especially in Australia and New Zealand. Those with fishing boats made fishing as fun and it is so exciting to see their catch.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is definitely a good business. Humans consume fish so they need fishermen to fish different varieties of fish in the ocean. Fishing is also fun and exciting. It is also a huge and profitable business industry. Fishing makes a living, especially for those who live near the sea and for those who can afford to buy fish vessels and fish cars. We are surprised to see much landed in the fishing business for it is lucrative. There are consumers of fish anywhere in the world, in a small or big markets, and even in malls fish are all around.

There are a lot of profits to be made in the fishing industry because of the many sectors and businesses that it taps into. In the US alone, the fishing industry was valued at around 11.5 billion dollars in 2022. And it will continue up to the next expected years. One can become rich once having a fishing vessel or fishing boat. Every morning in a port you will observe fish vendors so early to buy cans of fish and sell them through retail in the first markets. There are also small buyers whose intention is to buy for their daily consumption, The price per kilo is cheaper when buying direct in the fishing boat. Once fish is brought outside for sale, the price per kilo also changes The fish sellers overprice. Do you want a fishing boat or aspire to have a business like this? It is good to start in 2023.
I have a lot of friends who are into this business. It is lucrative but they need to know how to take care of fishes

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

As we know fish is full of vitamins and proteins and many people are using it, that is why it can be good business.

Back