Is forex trading good for college student?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Forex trading is a very good option and is a very nice investment for college students especially for those that are looking for ways to earn extra income but it is very important to approach the forex trading with caution. There is absolutely need for diligence before you dive into the forex trading. It is necessary for college student to educate themselves and they should understand how the market operates. They should also try to develop a solid trading plan which will make them succeed in the business. Practicing with the demo account would make them gain the relevant experiences.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
No for me I will say that you will need to graduate first because forex trading seems to be a bit time consuming so it can distract you If you mix it with study

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Forex trading lets you earn a lot, but meanwhile it carries on the risk of big losses too. So I won't advice this activity in the case of students: what, if they face a huge loss? How they'll pay for tuition and college fees? Remembering even the cleverest traders are prone to losses cause unpredictable market circumstances.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
There was a time where a lot of people where arguing this. Personally I do not think forex trading is good for college students, while it is a great way to make money, the risk involved is just too much.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am strictly against allowing students to get involved with forex trading. If they have money, they should be investing in something that is less risky. Forex is high risk market.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
l don't think that the forex trading is very ideally for the college students in a matter of fact. The venture is very tricky and risky for college students to temper with.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
I am strictly against allowing students to get involved with forex trading. If they have money, they should be investing in something that is less risky. Forex is high risk market.
I strongly agree with this, some years back there was a case of a student who committed suicide, and after some investigations, they found out that he had recently experienced some losses in forex trading hence it led him into depression.

Back