Is gift wrapping a good business this Christmas?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
I am thinking to have a instant business, gift wrapping. I want to rent a space in the mall near where my milk tea is installed. Since I have work, I plan to hire a skilled and creative gift wrapping lady. It's also good to to advertise my business on media like Facebook. Shoppers traffic in the mall and I always witnessed customers feel irritated for not being attended right away. Will it be a good business this Christmas ?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
l think the business of gift wrapping is very seasonal and occasionally for that matter.
With that being said it should be incorporated with some other businesses inline with it to make sure it's sustainability.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.483
This is a good one but you would be only able to make lots of sales these Christmas period and maybe other times like valentine and the likes. Having other businesses you do along side this would make it work though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
Yes, you're so right, this business is seasonal so it's good to start right away, plus there's a chance to profit more during Valentine's Day. Even in other days, there's always gift wrapping for a birthday celebrant and during graduation rites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.483
This is a good one but you would be only able to make lots of sales these Christmas period and maybe other times like valentine and the likes. Having other businesses you do along side this would make it work though.
That's true, this is a seasonal business. You could use this as more of a side hustle to earn extra cash this period while you have your main gig or source of income that you can earn from regularly.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.345
Yes, giftwrapping can be a very good business during Christmas. Indeed malls and gift shops can be slow and ineffective when wrapping gifts. Many customers would feel good for having a skilled gift wrapped do the job for them in the right way they want.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.485
Yes, giftwrapping can be a very good business during Christmas. Indeed malls and gift shops can be slow and ineffective when wrapping gifts. Many customers would feel good for having a skilled gift wrapped do the job for them in the right way they want.
That's also what I observed in some malls here people on gift wrapping request fall in line. The gift receiver feels truly happy.

Back