Is giving up one of your option in life?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.780
When I was a young kid, my parents used to say that giving up is not a choice. It needs to happen because it is not for you to have. As I grow older, I also learned giving up is fine if you tried something at first. What is your take on this concern?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Giving up could be an option if after some hard tries, none is accomplished so I better give up, especially if the thing I want is hard to achieve like the business I want to operate, the Lotto franchise. It seems I lost hope for the main office was transferred to Cebu city, so I wanna give up. But there are things that I can never give up like my active job and shift to an online job. I may if I own a website and YouTube channels and become an expert, so I may give u the first option.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I'm to answer this from my own perspective then giving up was never an option but in some situations giving up will be the best option, reasons are simple it is either you are not meant for that aim or the aim isn't meant for you. What you are experiencing while chasing a goal will be the one to tell if you are to give up or keep pushing .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
If I'm to answer this from my own perspective then giving up was never an option but in some situations giving up will be the best option, reasons are simple it is either you are not meant for that aim or the aim isn't meant for you. What you are experiencing while chasing a goal will be the one to tell if you are to give up or keep pushing .
Perfectly said, one opts to give up after some unsuccessful tries. Let us respect our decision and not mind others' scrutiny about giving up. They are not the object of despair but us, so why bother others if they mock us in our decision to give up? We need peace and ease and if giving up is an option, then let's do it. Others force themselves to go on despite not being viable like in a courtship, why force the lady if she has no feelings, better give up, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even at times there might be penalty for not giving up on time, like in a courtship as you've said, if one doesn't learn to give up on something or someone in time you might later loose more in return and those who you think will mock you for giving up will still mock more you for loosing too much.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Even at times there might be penalty for not giving up on time, like in a courtship as you've said, if one doesn't learn to give up on something or someone in time you might later loose more in return and those who you think will mock you for giving up will still mock more you for loosing too much.
Others' hsving high pride never surrender, do or die. It's a wrong notion. We have to motivate ourselves that not all the time we're successful, so giving up is the feasible option. Others say when there's life, there's hope. For me, I won't hesitate to give up the unreachable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.278
Though most persons believe giving up was not an option and it's a choice made by the weak. But truth be told, there are certain cases that requires you letting go. And in that instance it takes the strong to actually know when to let go.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.270
Raw Dex
$0.005
Though most persons believe giving up was not an option and it's a choice made by the weak. But truth be told, there are certain cases that requires you letting go. And in that instance it takes the strong to actually know when to let go.
Definitely, there come a time you just have to let go you would just be fine with the decision than just sticking around with a dead project.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.015
Giving up is not in my vocabulary unless there's health interruption that needing special care and attention, so I may give up on a business trip I may plan or falling in love without love in return I may give up and move on.

Back