Is it a special trait of women to be very good with hiding things?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have come to realize that when women mean to hide things, that you can't easily find those things. My mom would take the beverages to hide and we would comb the entire house but we won't be able to find it.

My girlfriend has that special trait too. If she doesn't want me to finish the food, she would hide it in the house and I would search everywhere but can't find.

Are women blessed with the gift to hide things?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It depends on what to hide. I usually hide money but I am not good at hiding, my high school student nieces kept on stealing my money which I haven't realized only one day when I noticed my money lacked $50. But I didn't scold them. After that I learned to hide my money in my pillow lol. They never stole my money again.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I don't think it's a gender thing. It depends on the individual. I am a woman, and I am not good at hiding things. I have a cousin. My aunt told me he is really good at hiding money from her. lol.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.358
It is possibly true that women has the traits for hiding some certain issues from their partners just to make sure they accomplish any of their selfish ambition..

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is possibly true that women has the traits for hiding some certain issues from their partners just to make sure they accomplish any of their selfish ambition..
I guess we just need to be clear with out partners to be truthful at all times. A relationship cannot work if we tend to be secretive to each other.

Back