Is it advisable to tune in loud music in the business center?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
In my place and almost all over my country, the malls and big stores have loud music. People are used to it and those who dislike it are foreigners. I was told by one foreigner that the malls in the city where I live are noisy like hell. I told home if he had gone to hell. When I toured other countries like New Zealand, I realized that there was no sound, very silent shop. The mall there is called a shop and I was not used to it. It's my culture to hear loud music in the malls in our city. I told my cousin that Auckland, New Zealand is like a lonely planet. But again, it is their culture we have to respect. What about in your country, are there sound in your malls?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Personally I think it's not advisable. We are all different persons with different taste. To some they might be okay with the loud music but there are does who may not like this. So it's better to keep the music on a moderate level.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The music is heard in the entire mall. It's noisy actually, but we're used to it. People enjoy too and saw some kids and teens danced in a remote corner 😁.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Turning on loud music in malls is not a common practice here, however, shops, especially those selling music, usually tune in a loud music. I find this bothersome, but I do understand why they are doing it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
The music is heard in the entire mall. It's noisy actually, but we're used to it. People enjoy too and saw some kids and teens danced in a remote corner 😁.
In terms of malls, over here it is Abit common. Though most of them do not make it extremely loud but they still play music to make the place feel Abit lively.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Personally, I like listening to music. I feel good when the malls are playing loud sounds. It entertains me and at the same time I feel that I can just go on with my day. Too quiet place is for someone who needs peace and calm place and there is a place for that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Personally, I like listening to music. I feel good when the malls are playing loud sounds. It entertains me and at the same time I feel that I can just go on with my day. Too quiet place is for someone who needs peace and calm place and there is a place for that.
That is how malls here are doing, tuning in too loud music but we are used to it, and if it is very silent, people are worried. they think something bad happens. @eldavis, it makes a mall lively when there is music but not too loud but some malls have very loud music as if there is no tomorrow.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
There are some special kind of businesses that really do well when the loud music is put on. For instance in my country the authorities allow music to be played in bars, restaurants, saloon and barber shops.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Turning on a loud speaker music for market had now become a general idea but I think it is not always important but depends on what type of market you sell

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Music makes us happy but when it is played inside the mall, it must not be too loud. It distracts the customers. Not all like a loud sound. In New Zealand, Brazil, and Australia, there is no sound in their malls. It is very solemn, and calm.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
That is how malls here are doing, tuning in too loud music but we are used to it, and if it is very silent, people are worried. they think something bad happens. @eldavis, it makes a mall lively when there is music but not too loud but some malls have very loud music as if there is no tomorrow.
That's true, if there is no music the whole place might look dull. I have even been to some small malls or supermarket that plays loud musics there are well.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
That's true, if there is no music the whole place might look dull. I have even been to some small malls or supermarket that plays loud musics there are well.
ln my country the Muslims not allowed to be played on public unless it is licensed to be done on specific areas. However the business that require playing of music must pay for the licence for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
That is so true especially if that is part of our culture, but there are countries like the United States no music is heard. There is also no music in shops in Aukland and Australia. The shops there are very silent unlike ours, so noisy, lol.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
In my city there are so many malls like Luckone, Imtiaz etc but nowhere not even a little music there. The point is loud music will de track the customers they may lose their focus. And they feel difficulty to discuss about products with each other.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
That's correct loud music can distract the customers attention. Others may feel annoyed with a loud music. Not all countries are having a sound system in their malls, shops or big stores.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
That is so true especially if that is part of our culture, but there are countries like the United States no music is heard. There is also no music in shops in Aukland and Australia. The shops there are very silent unlike ours, so noisy, lol.
Haha, if there are stores like that over here, a lot of persons here would be scared to go there. For me though I like things moderate. You can play your music but it should not be extremely loud.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Haha, if there are stores like that over here, a lot of persons here would be scared to go there. For me though I like things moderate. You can play your music but it should not be extremely loud.
Yes, you're so right. We need music to calm down our stressful mood and to alleviate our spirits while entertaining the customers and thinking about the best business plans that gives million profits.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
That's correct loud music can distract the customers attention. Others may feel annoyed with a loud music. Not all countries are having a sound system in their malls, shops or big sto

ln my country the Muslims not allowed to be played on public unless it is licensed to be done on specific areas. However the business that require playing of music must pay for the licence for it.
In my country, most businesses tend to air their advertisements on the radio stations that are normal played in the malls for the purpose of reaching their target audience for that matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
In my country, most businesses tend to air their advertisements on the radio stations that are normal played in the malls for the purpose of reaching their target audience for that matter.
That's another technique to reach out to people but ours here mostly music and ads. People are aware because of the ads advertise on the spot. Sometimes It's annoying and disturbing the buyers.

Back