Is it effective to advertise your online business offline?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
When it comes to running an online business, most persons tend to use other online methods to advertise their business, either through the use of social media or any other platforms. There are also persons who also do hand bills, flyers and other things to advertise their online business offline. Do you think this method would be effective or a waste of time?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business owner may have to advertise an online business in offline spaces, so as to raise awareness among would-be customers who do not visit online spaces. If executed carefully and effectively, this strategy may be useful in attracting new customers who would otherwise not be reached.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running an online business, most persons tend to use other online methods to advertise their business, either through the use of social media or any other platforms. There are also persons who also do hand bills, flyers and other things to advertise their online business offline. Do you think this method would be effective or a waste of time?
You can always advertise your online business offline in other for you to reach out to more people , and there are still people that may not be on the platform you use, this is a way of inviting them over.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see it as a waste of resources trying to advertise a business strictly based online in an offline medium. The target audience are online and if someone can't see it online, then that person is not part of the target market.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
I personally think that it is still effective in promoting certain things offline. We just need to learn the community and what marketing strategies need to be incorporated. Word of mouth can still be done along the way.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.170
There is no harm advertising your online business offline. This may help to increase awareness of your online shop and enables you to reach a larger audience. That said, for online businesses, online advertising is more effective.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
There is no harm advertising your online business offline. This may help to increase awareness of your online shop and enables you to reach a larger audience. That said, for online businesses, online advertising is more effective.
I agree. We need to do all the marketing strategies and that includes this. We cannot limit the options because the main goal is to be known in public and the same thing with the products and services.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Online advertisement helps to reach far and wide especially when you need to reach out to people in other communities or other countries , offline advertisement is required when you need to reach out to people in your community who can always see what you do.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's anything wrong with promoting our online business offline. We can distribute flyers on the side of the road, if customers are interested in buying they will immediately refer to our online store. Or visit our store directly.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is very good for you to advertise your business online even if your business is offline because there are some customers online that would like to walk into your shop to buy as well.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not, you can't limit your business only on the place where it is running, since offline business are advertised on the online world then online business can be also advertised on the offline world to.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
The most important thing for your business whether it is online or offline os visibility. As long as you get visibility, it doesn't really matter what kind of promotion you are doing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
For me l can say that it's really effective. For instance in my country the target audience for most businesses offline is more than that can be found online. Therefore when the business is known widely, it can do better online.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Everyone are not the same for me advertising my online work offline seems stressful it's not favourite to me I rather use website like Facebook and others social media for my advertising

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Why not, you can't limit your business only on the place where it is running, since offline business are advertised on the online world then online business can be also advertised on the offline world to.
You are very right, you can't limit your online business to only those online , you can even run your business two way, online and offline and this will help you to reach out to those closer to your business location and also those far away from you online.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very right, you can't limit your online business to only those online , you can even run your business two way, online and offline and this will help you to reach out to those closer to your business location and also those far away from you online.
Indeed, we can run our business on both online and offline, in both way we increase our income and our success rate will increase, we all know those fames companies run their business online and also offline.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Indeed, we can run our business on both online and offline, in both way we increase our income and our success rate will increase, we all know those fames companies run their business online and also offline.
That's true, I am running a graphic design gig, I have a lot of customers offline but most of our transactions are done online, I am still looking for more ways to attract more customers and start an online one as well.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, I am running a graphic design gig, I have a lot of customers offline but most of our transactions are done online, I am still looking for more ways to attract more customers and start an online one as well.
That is a good income source plan, graphics design is a best skill that will make you a good source of income while designing, and you can advertise your work online, and also there are some work place online that you can design and make money from it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not. You can always advertise your online business offline This is to help you to reach out to more people. it is always good to get wider reach to have more sales

Back