Is it lawful to sack an employee?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's lawful to sack an employee if found guilty of an administrative case like selling business properties to outsiders which might have been done many times. After a thorough investigations by the business management and if found guilty, the accuse opt to choose, to get fired or go to jail. If proven guilty by the court the said employee can't bring home some incentives like separation pay. The sacked employee finds it hard to find another job because of his bad reputation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
I can't really say much about this though but the truth of the matter is that the employee broke the law, and no business owner would want someone like that to spoil their company reputation as well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
You are s roght, those abusive employees need not be given a second chance because he knows the consequences well yet he continues doing the sinful thing . What a shame on that person.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.720
If you have a valid reason, it is of course lawful to sack your worker. For instance, if the staff embezzled bunds, you can always fire your staff. It would be unlawful if there are no valid reasons

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's unlawful to fire an employee without valid reasons and proofs to support the allegations. It's against standard ethics and professionalism at work and business. The said employee will lose his or her morale.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
In my country, the sacking of employees is taken as crime if being done in the incorrect way. The ministry of labor in my country had set it's rules and regulations on how employers should follow when doing the same.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
To fire an employee is lawful if there is evidence of an administrative case done by the employee. The employee could also hire a lawyer to support her side if the allegation is not true.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.530
If it was stated in the employment contract that the company withholds the right to terminate the employment of the staff at anytime without notice, then it is illegal. If it is not clearly stated, it is illegal and the staff can go to court.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is a sad thing that it does happen in the real world. That is why employees should be mindful with the company's rules and regulations.
It happened in my workplace, our boss was sacked for having impregnated a worker who was single and innocent that he was married .That was an an immoral act f the boss. He was sacked by the owner of the business.
Post automatically merged:

It is a sad thing that it does happen in the real world. That is why employees should be mindful with the company's rules and regulations.
It happened in my workplace, our boss was sacked for having impregnated a worker who was single and innocent that he was married .That was an immoral act of the boss. He was sacked by the owner of the business.

Back