Is it normal to be back to square one in business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
An approach of attempting to seal a deal with clients is negotiation. If the customers are unhappy with the bargains, we can never be satisfied. We are going to inevitably fail and end up starting over.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
The business owner needs to review the bargain if achievable or not. The business owner could conduct a try an error to get the validity results to avoid dissatisfaction from the clients.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
The business owner needs to review the bargain if achievable or not. The business owner could conduct a try an error to get the validity results to avoid dissatisfaction from the clients.
I agree with you. We need to know the effectiveness of bragaining method. It is not a good thing if the business owner will not gain something from the bargaining part. Profit is the main goal.
Post automatically merged:

It is not normal for business to retrogress and it would be a management fault.
You perceived it right. Mismanagement is always the culprit for the business failure. That is why it is crucial to plan before pushing through. In this way, it will refrain from having this situation.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
I agree with you. We need to know the effectiveness of bragaining method. It is not a good thing if the business owner will not gain something from the bargaining part. Profit is the main goal.
Post automatically merged:

You perceived it right. Mismanagement is always the culprit for the business failure. That is why it is crucial to plan before pushing through. In this way, it will refrain from having this situation.
If only they realized no problem will come along the way. Teaming up is needed to foster harmony and better understanding among the workers. It must not beba one man decision despite the boss.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
An approach of attempting to seal a deal with clients is negotiation. If the customers are unhappy with the bargains, we can never be satisfied. We are going to inevitably fail and end up starting over.

It is not normal for you to fall back to square one in your business but it is something that actually happens from time to time when you don't manage your business very well which will make it to crumble.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes it is not even lack of proper management. It could even be part of the learning curve in the business. Just dust yourself, see where you failed and move on.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593

Can't understand what you mean by "back to square". Can you explain? Sometimes the customer may not be happy with the finalised deal. However, they may still carry one because they may not get the product anywhere else.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a normal thing but people see it as an abnormal think because nobody would love to be back to square one but it may happen to anybody

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Starting over again is not a crime, but refusing to pick up after failure is worst. A business man should not worry about starting all over again.A business is more likely to survive and thrive on second attempt because the experience will help the owner to navigate over similar problems if it arises again

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Starting over again is not a crime, but refusing to pick up after failure is worst. A business man should not worry about starting all over again.A business is more likely to survive and thrive on second attempt because the experience will help the owner to navigate over similar problems if it arises again
You have mentioned the worst part of it so it is just better we keep on trying even though we fail many times

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
No it's definitely not normal, no one starts a business with the mindset or hopes that they would go back to square one again. Something must have gone wrong somewhere, so you have to look for it and sort it out.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Once the deal turned final then it must be final in all means and it should be clear for both parties as there is no room for return, when somebody do this then it fire back so strongly.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
I think it's not necessarily to go back to square one on business. For me when a deal fails due to its bargain Being low to quantifying the deal, there is always another door opened for you.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing wrong or abnormal for you to fall to square one in your business. It is called business cycle and you have to take the lessons and move on.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
I agree with you on this my friend. However it may also give you a sense of a newly renewed source of energy required to start over a fresh for the better.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No it's definitely not normal, no one starts a business with the mindset or hopes that they would go back to square one again. Something must have gone wrong somewhere, so you have to look for it and sort it out.
It is not normal but it happens. Most of them have done or are doing something wrong in the business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
I am with you. I would not retry again to have the same business if it is failed. It is far better to find another business than doing it again and again. I cannot handle the situation of having such a situation.

Back