Is it okay to be wrong with the majority or to be right and stand alone?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.003
Personally speaking, it is best to voice out what is right over wrong. It is inevitable that in every company there is always a situation like. The diversity cannot be refrain from having brilliant ideas from different people. Although we still need to be respectful with other people's opinions. It is a part of growing and learning within the team of a company.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
This could both apply and but I haven't experienced this in my work ever . I'm always careful in dealing with my heads and co workers. It's good to have a camaraderie in a work place.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This could both apply and but I haven't experienced this in my work ever . I'm always careful in dealing with my heads and co workers. It's good to have a camaraderie in a work place.
ft
You can not continue to stand alone in the midst of your colleagues. Respect the views of others as well. Self judgment always result into conflict. Where you think your views are right and others object, you don't need to continue arguing until it result into conflict. Reflect on others views as well.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.003
I had experienced this for a couple of times. These people who are so busy comparing themselves to me. It is not a healthy thing to do. I just ignore them and do my job and leave the workplace right away after work.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Under such circumstances, I will patiently listen to the opinion of my co-workers and try to understand why they think this way. If I think I am right , I'll speak out and let others challenge me. I think a consensus can be reached through productive discussion.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally speaking, it is best to voice out what is right over wrong. It is inevitable that in every company there is always a situation like. The diversity cannot be refrain from having brilliant ideas from different people. Although we still need to be respectful with other people's opinions. It is a part of growing and learning within the team of a company.
There's nothing like being in the majority corner that's wrong. It's a wrong side and it's better to stand alone and prove your point.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a very opinionated person and objective personality. If it is clear that my perspective is right, I rather stand alone than join the majority to do the wrong..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
I had experienced this for a couple of times. These people who are so busy comparing themselves to me. It is not a healthy thing to do. I just ignore them and do my job and leave the workplace right away after work.
Those kind of people are insecure types. They are full of envy and jealousy. They better perform their tasks well to be appreciated by the heads. Why are they comparing themselves to you? Maybe your handsome and macho hehe.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I can never stand with a majority that is wrong. I would rather stand alone and be right. If the management aligns with the wrong majority, I resign. I have standards I don't compromise.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
It depends on you as an individual or your morals. Would you rather be the odd one simply because it is the right thing to do, or would you overlook this and be like everyone else? For me i would really want to be the odd one as long as its the right thing.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.003
Those kind of people are insecure types. They are full of envy and jealousy. They better perform their tasks well to be appreciated by the heads. Why are they comparing themselves to you? Maybe your handsome and macho hehe.
I am not sure why. All I know is that I can be noticed without saying anything. But I agree that they are some what insecure of my presence. I am sorry that they feel this way.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
I am not sure why. All I know is that I can be noticed without saying anything. But I agree that they are some what insecure of my presence. I am sorry that they feel this way.
We cannot blame them. They might lack qualifications, skills and appeal. Sex appeal is also important in a work place or office, likewise charm. Insecurities happen if workers don't strive hard to get noticed.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.003
There's nothing like being in the majority corner that's wrong. It's a wrong side and it's better to stand alone and prove your point.
I do stand and firm with my statement. Although it is best if you can prove it with documents to backup the claims. I am not into arguing unless I was being provoked to do so.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.013
i will rather stand alone for what is right . I'm one person that don't go with the crowd especially when it is glaring thay they are wrong. What is wrong is wrong

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am a very opinionated person and objective personality. If it is clear that my perspective is right, I rather stand alone than join the majority to do the wrong..

It is the only way you can be able to justify whatever thing that you have done in your workplace and it's more likely going to give you a better peace of mind.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.013
in life it is always good to stand for something and be firm about it. you need to stand with your words statement as your bond. Never you follow the crowd

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I would rather be the odd one with the right option than to follow the majority to be wrong. I know you would be seen as a saboteur among your colleagues but integrity is a currency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
in life it is always good to stand for something and be firm about it. you need to stand with your words statement as your bond. Never you follow the crowd
Well said, by doing this you are making a name for yourself. There are so many persons who have succeeded in destroying their image and reputation simply because they do not want to be the odd one around.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.013
I always stand along and be the odd one with the right option than to follow the people and be wrong. It doesn't make sense to me at all so I stand alone

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I'd rather be right even if I'm alone. Because after all I couldn't follow something wrong, my heart couldn't accept it and wouldn't feel at ease. If I'm right even if I'm alone, then I won't be afraid to be blamed because I'm right.

Back