Is it possible for cryptocurrency mining to Ruin Your SmartPhone?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
At this time you will easily find applications both on Android and iOS that offer the convenience of mining crypto. Many people are interested and start mining crypto using their smartphones. Unfortunately, many of them complain that the battery runs out quickly or is dry, the cellphone heats up quickly, and many are damaged. How about your experience. Please share.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
At this time you will easily find applications both on Android and iOS that offer the convenience of mining crypto. Many people are interested and start mining crypto using their smartphones. Unfortunately, many of them complain that the battery runs out quickly or is dry, the cellphone heats up quickly, and many are damaged. How about your experience. Please share.
I have never heard where someone complained that mining cryptocurrency spoilt his phone but I will make a research on that

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It has not hurt my Android, but I do most of my mining on my Desktop.
Of course, it won't hurt your android, if you do most of your crypto mining on desktop. Mining crypto will use devices for a very long time, even some developers instruct users to always open their smartphones.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think mining on a desktop is more suitable for it, because mining on a smartphone could slow down the performance of the phone, I have heard couple of persons complain about the effect it has on their smartphones

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
I am lucky that it did not happen to me. I downloaded Honeygain in my mobile phone before. I deleted because it slows down my mobile phone's features and the earning is so slow, too.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Mining cryptocurrency through phone is not actually mining. It is cloud mining where you don't actually mine cryto, but do some task in order to receive some coins.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is not wise to mine crypto with your mobile phones and computers because it will damage your phone and computer.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is not wise to mine crypto with your mobile phones and computers because it will damage your phone and computer.
Does that mean I should send all the Crypto I made back? I have run CryptoTab Browser for a couple of years and my computer is still running fine. I also have it on my phone, but I don't run it much.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I can tell you the experience of my husband (as I don't mine with my smartphone, less with my netbooks), as he uses to mine cryptos with his mobile. The battery of his mobile is now terrible and he needs to charge it each 5 hours. It lasts so little. I think it's due to his several mining apps. If he only had one or two mining apps, maybe his telephone battery wouldn't have drained at that point.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Ive actually tried mining crypto on my phone before and I definitely noticed the battery drain and overheating. It wasn't the best experience but I was curious to see if it was possible.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does that mean I should send all the Crypto I made back? I have run CryptoTab Browser for a couple of years and my computer is still running fine. I also have it on my phone, but I don't run it much.
I think crypto tab is about cloud mining, it is not directly affecting your computer's GPU, I was talking about direct mining with computer and mobile phones.

Back