Is it possible for us to recover stolen or lost bitcoins?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have encountered many service offers to recover lost or stolen crypto/Bitcoin, both on forum sites and on personal websites, they claim to consist of several experts in their field, and are able to return lost crypto. Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin that has been transacted cannot be canceled, let alone to be returned to the owner, of course the lost crypto recovery service will ask for an upfront fee whose amount will depend on the lost crypto. So I think crypto/Bitcoin that has been lost or stolen will be very difficult or impossible to recover, what do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Based on the information at my disposal, it is practically impossible to recover a stolen Bitcoin.
I agree with you, I suspect that such information is a mode of fraud, which only wants to find opportunities to get easy money. so we need to avoid offering services to recover lost crypto.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, I suspect that such information is a mode of fraud, which only wants to find opportunities to get easy money. so we need to avoid offering services to recover lost crypto.
Additionally, so many people have claimed that there is a way you can recover your lost bitcoin but you and I know that it's not possible.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Additionally, so many people have claimed that there is a way you can recover your lost bitcoin but you and I know that it's not possible.
You are right, there are also many people who claim that their lost Bitcoin has been recovered more than 90%, I think it's friends of the scammers, to convince victims to be interested in using their services.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It will be futile to try recovering lost Bitcoin, especially if it's sent to another address owned by a user who uses it.

Sometimes, it's possible to recover some coins on some chains, and sometimes, exchanges can assist with the process

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It's very unlikely that's why so many scammers aim scamming with bitcoin and other cryptocurencies that's why you need to be very careful and do reasearch or else you can be scammed

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's very unlikely that's why so many scammers aim scamming with bitcoin and other cryptocurencies that's why you need to be very careful and do reasearch or else you can be scammed
It is not possible to recover a lost bitcoin because it is a block chain based transaction.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think that one can be able to recover lost BTC as it is clearly stated that when you transfer to the wrong wallet address that it can not be reversed or recovered and that is how it goes but as for stolen coin I believe there would be a way to come about it.

Back