Is it possible to withdraw PayPal money to your account on automation?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries, the paypal balance is auto withdrawn to the bank account within a few days. Is this feature implemented in your country and how soon is the amount credited to your bank account?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I would like to hold but it's not possible and not in our hands so its automatically transferred to our linked bank account
Have you received any Paypal payment which was auto withdrawn from your paypal account on Saturday, Sunday in your bank account on Monday. I think there is some delay in the transfer.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My experience if you withdraw it and put it out in your account somewhere from the website, not bank account, it can be withdrawn in just few hours, and sometimes you can withdraw it on real time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in the Philippines, you can withdraw your earnings on Paypal manually. For me, it is an advantage since I can save my money in my PayPal account.
Leaving your earnings in your PayPal account is good if it's secured and you can discipline yourself from spending. For me, I better buy some low value crypto and forget.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
No, it is not. It needs to withdraw the money manually. I am not sure if it needs to be done in setting.
It is not that way in our country, we need to request PayPal to transfer our money to our bank unlike in other countries, PP sends the money right away to their affiliated bank. We have to write a petition to PP to do the same for other countries.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
PayPal balance is not autowithdrawn to my bank account, but must be withdrawn manually, whenever I want, if it is not withdrawn then the balance will accumulate in the Paypal account.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have always had to withdraw the money I have in my PayPal account myself manually and I have never had the money withdraw on its own after a few days. I am not sure if this is just a country thing or maybe it's in the settings. I live in the UK and most of the time I leave the money sat there until I need to withdraw it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
PayPal is not active in my country too and this is a debate able that why it is not available in all countries and why some legitimate websites only gives PayPal option. As you can search website like humantic is a website which pay when you listen phone calls and give review on it but here again this payment processor is the only option.

Back