Is it proper to invest with a loan?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people are eager to be financially independent and the fact that they are not employed make them think they can start investing with borrowed loan.
This motives should be discarded at once.
It is not business wise to start a new business with a loan. Starting any business with a loan could cause the investor to have emotional upset.
All businesses carry risks that cannot be projected. That is why it is always suggested that all investments should be done with funds we can afford to lose.
If you have to invest, ensure you invest with your personal money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
You need for make sure you will be able to pay the loan back if you wouldn't you shouldn't take a loan for anything because you can get into huge toubles if not careful

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I would not consider borrowing money to invest. I know some people who borrow money to buy stocks or IPOs. In some cases, they do make good money but the risk is really high.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Many people are eager to be financially independent and the fact that they are not employed make them think they can start investing with borrowed loan.
This motives should be discarded at once.
It is not business wise to start a new business with a loan. Starting any business with a loan could cause the investor to have emotional upset.
All businesses carry risks that cannot be projected. That is why it is always suggested that all investments should be done with funds we can afford to lose.
If you have to invest, ensure you invest with your personal money.
In my own opinion, i think it is nice to Invest with a money you took as a loan, but you must be very sure of the business you want to invest in, to make sure it is very legit and tested in order for the money not to be lost.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally I will not be interested in getting any kind of loan and not to talk more about investing anything because it is not a perfect way for me to go about investing.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.813
In my view, most third-world countries invest with this kind of business. For the reason that most of the locals need money to survive. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
It is not good to invest with a loan. My neighbour tried it once and the experience was really frustrating. He had to build the business to a certain stage in partnership with someone else before getting a loan to expand the business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It us typically wrong to invest in an investment with borrowed loans. All investments no matter how secured they are, are potentially risky. And it is always advised that, if you have to invest, you should invest with your personal money and not a borrowed loan.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.603
Its a personal choice, but i do not really think it's a good idea taking up a loan for investment or a business startup. What if the business does not go as planned, hoe do you pay back?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you are strong financially, if you can still pay back the loan even when your investment goes wrong, investing with loan can be good

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
It is not proper to invest with a loan especially if the investment is very risky and one is not certain if one would make profit or suffer a loss.

Back