Is It Safe to Keep Invested $100 or more in Trust Wallet?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Trust Wallet is a decentralized wallet, therefore, it is perfectly safe. However, you will have to use a lot of security measures to protect your assets. By the way, I don't use Trust wallet.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, trustwallet is owned by Binance as far as I know, so as long as nothing happens to Binance I don't think anything will happen, on the other hand as long as you keep the seed phrase safe, I don't think you have anything to fear with $100 or more.

Trust Wallet is one of the most popular wallets. However, it is available on certain android devices only. The good thing is that they now also offer this wallet on Google web store as well! have you tried their web store version?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Trust Wallet is one of the most popular wallets. However, it is available on certain android devices only. The good thing is that they now also offer this wallet on Google web store as well! have you tried their web store version?
I honestly have never tried it, I only talk about what I know according to the reviews of others and the news, I use wallets such as exodus, coinomi, electrum among others, I consider trust wallet to be a good wallet certainly.

Back