Is it simple to ask for assistance at work?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
At least for me, my colleagues can ask for help from me without any second thought. I am quite into helping others at work because we have the same common goals for being in the company. Although some people are not because they consider their co-workers their competitors for possible promotions. There are times that I prefer to stay away from them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
If it is work-related and problem-solving and will enhance improvement in the customer delivery service then i definitely need to ask for help and I do ask for help in that manner but if it is personal then we should be cautious because some favours can greatly disturb the workflows because of the nature of the help one rendered to the other friend and colleague.So if it is personal then each and every individual must use their discretion to accept or refuse to help.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Whether it is easy or not depends on the level of solidarity among employees within the company. So far, it's easy enough for me to ask for help from fellow co-workers. However, in some circumstances it is sometimes difficult for them to ask for help, until they are reported to a new superior who is willing to help with a little compulsion.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Same here am quite into helping others at work. I don't have to be selfish with anyone as I'm in no competition because we have the same common goals for being in the company.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
It is not supposed to be a difficult thing to ask for assistance at work. It only becomes difficult when you are an anti social person who doesn't relate with co-workers.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I think it is quite common for co-workers to help each other when in need. If my co-worker asks for my help in work related matters, I am more than willing to help. If I need help, I would not hesitate to ask for help as well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I also ask assistance to my coworkers if there is a task that I missed to submit or needed tech solutions. It's not good to keep your wearies and worries to yourself speak out.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Where i was working as of last year, it was abit hard to asked for assistance when i first joined. No one really cared. But with time it became really easy to do this.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
On the previous company that I used to work with, one would simply alert the manager that they have been overwhelmed by work. The manager soon organises a reinforcement to the particular staff.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
We all need help at some point so it will not be a difficult thing to ask for assistance at work. This is why it is good to always relate with others don't be anti social

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The issue is that you should have an open mind and an open relationship with every staff in the organization. You might need the help of any member of staff at anytime.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
Yes it is I believe it's very simple to ask assistance for help
A wise man always says asking is a part of learning and we all know that learning is a big part of growth

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
No one is a master of all. Even great artists make bad paintings on certain days. Some people feel it would embarrass their professional level to ask for help from a junior colleague.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah one nees to be very open minded and accommodate people all the time. Be nice to people and have a good relationship with every staff in the workplace too.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I also ask assistance to my coworkers if there is a task that I missed to submit or needed tech solutions. It's not good to keep your wearies and worries to yourself speak out.

This is the reason why teamwork is very important in any work because that is the only way you can be able to support your colleague in carrying out their duties so that the general business goal will be achieved

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
This is the reason why teamwork is very important in any work because that is the only way you can be able to support your colleague in carrying out their duties so that the general business goal will be achieved
You are absolutely correct, teamwork is a must to hear out the needs of others. And asking for assistance does not mean weak or unskilled, but the workmate might have a problem unable him or her to submit tasks on time.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Whether it is easy or not depends on the level of solidarity among employees within the company. So far, it's easy enough for me to ask for help from fellow co-workers. However, in some circumstances it is sometimes difficult for them to ask for help, until they are reported to a new superior who is willing to help with a little compulsion.
I do think that we can work with others swimmingly if we had built the rapport with them. Although not all co-workers can be in this situation, but we can still practice professionalism in dealing with them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I do think that we can work with others swimmingly if we had built the rapport with them. Although not all co-workers can be in this situation, but we can still practice professionalism in dealing with them.
That's right, I agree with you. Indeed, we must build good relations with them so that they want to help us. I reported this to my boss because he also had a jobdesk to help with some work that I couldn't do alone, because it was a man's job.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
This is why being sociable at work is very important. you can easily relate with others in any work because that is the only way you can easily get urlp from others

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Though it is not easy to ask assistance from a colleague at work, if we are already tenured, all know you and already have built a camaraderie, so that will make the approach easier, with no awkwardness.

Back