Is it still possible to earn money through surfing?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was in high school I had an old computer that was always on. When I wanted to go to high school, I used to surf the computer early in the morning and when I came back, I had collected a small amount. I was doing this on several sites at the same time and even wanted to buy VPS. I wanted to ask, are there still sites where we can earn money through auto surfing?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you keep your computer on all day for a small amount of money, is it worth it? Isn't it if the computer is kept on all day long it will consume a lot of electrical energy, lest a break even is only enough to replace the cost of electrical energy. :D

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I don't like such kind of online gigs as the payment rates are very slow and can't even quantify the electrical charges and not worthy the time I must say.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.978
I'm not aware of any website that pays for surfing. If such a thing exists, I do not believe it is worthwhile. It will consume a significant amount of electricity. Furthermore, it might be time-consuming.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you keep your computer on all day for a small amount of money, is it worth it? Isn't it if the computer is kept on all day long it will consume a lot of electrical energy, lest a break even is only enough to replace the cost of electrical energy. :D
Yeah not worth it for sure but i was thinking about VPS :D
I don't like such kind of online gigs as the payment rates are very slow and can't even quantify the electrical charges and not worthy the time I must say.
Yeah i know. you can't even pay your internet bills with this but i was thinking to buy a vpn and work in several sites at the same time all day, what you think?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Personally i have never tried it myself so i can't really say anything based on personal experience, but from what i have heard, it is very possible to be able to earn through this method.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.320
I have used auto surfing sites in the past. These sites auto surf feature visited advertiser websites automatically and you earned credits. You could cash out these credits. Later I stopped using them

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was in high school I had an old computer that was always on. When I wanted to go to high school, I used to surf the computer early in the morning and when I came back, I had collected a small amount. I was doing this on several sites at the same time and even wanted to buy VPS. I wanted to ask, are there still sites where we can earn money through auto surfing?
It is still possible but it is no more rampant like before and I think this kind of job will take a lot of your time so it will be better to do something else with your time

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is still possible but it is no more rampant like before and I think this kind of job will take a lot of your time so it will be better to do something else with your time
Yes, I agree. I did some research and found that the income is not what it used to be and you have to leave your computer on for many hours. These sites have expired

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Many years back I also used to surf and earn money but I was not considering the fact as I was consuming my electricity, and my earning was much more less than my spending.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe I think it's possible to make money this way but I don't think it's worth it my time and effort surfing is very very easy but the pay is also very very low

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't mind joining these as they are legit and we can earn money from these.
I also do not mind to join any platform at the moment as long as it is legit and I will be able to make money from them. I also do not want to waste my time so much on platforms before I make money from them

Back