Is it that one cannot make $1 million dollars every month from site traffic?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I just went through the rates that Google Adsense pays every month and I was shocked that the rates are ridiculously low. And from the rates, or seems impossibe that a site can earn much from traffic. Like earnings in the $1 million region are not that common.

Is it truly realistic that a site can earn up to a million dollars from just traffic a month from ad sense?

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
There are websites with huge domain authority that are making very huge amount of money but I don't know if it is up to $1 million in a month.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Realistically, I don't think any site can generate the kind of traffic needed to make a million dollars a months. Even sites that streamed world cup matches didn't have that level of traffic.

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.350
I don't think it is possible and even it is, such sites must always be on the first page of goggle search results with very helpful contents. Most sites generate monthly revenue in thousands of $$$$

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
The website must have like sales like selling clothes having the name of the company or selling toys or anything related to reach that member but not from CPM unless it is Instagram or facebook.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Realistically, the search engines cannot afford to be giving out that much money each month to many people when their revenue is also limited. It will also take so many years and a lot of influence to make such a website

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Even though the data cannot be verified, I hear that an online version of a newspaper in my home country makes $45000 per month through Google Adsense. If a new site in a low tire country can earn this amount, imagine how much can sites earn in the US.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.025
Even though the data cannot be verified, I hear that an online version of a newspaper in my home country makes $45000 per month through Google Adsense. If a new site in a low tire country can earn this amount, imagine how much can sites earn in the US.
Sites in the news niche do very well because people like to gossip and know what is happening in other people's lives. That site must also have paid for a ton of high quality backlinks to be ranking so fast

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I know one can make a good amount of money from site traffic but i do not know if one can make up to a million dollars every month from site traffic.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I too thinks that it's impossible for any site to receive an organic traffic that quantify the one million dollar mark worthy of revenue through the Google AdSense for sure.

Back