Is it true that bitcoin is used for illegal activities?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
You will recall that so many countries choose to ban cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin due to the fact that it is used for scandalous activities. Some terrorist group also use cryptocurrency to receive funds from external sources which is why the government are sceptical about it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
In my country Bitcoin is also banned, I don't know the exact reason but everything do has its positive and negative both aspect. its us who decide what to select.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will recall that so many countries choose to ban cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin due to the fact that it is used for scandalous activities. Some terrorist group also use cryptocurrency to receive funds from external sources which is why the government are sceptical about it.
Well I can not despise such a claim as if the government says such a thing does happen then you all should know that they have a great Intel on it and to why they made such a claim that it is being used for such activities. The thing and reason why it is being used is the fact that it cannot be monitored by the government and again those sending Bitcoin to aid terrorists will not and can not be known by the government also.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.380
Anything annoymus is used for illegal activites. Even some legal stuff can be used to like delivery service. When control start open package, there was a lot of drugs but everything was legal. Apps which don't share data with 3rd party service are often used for illegal activities.

Back