IS IT WISE FOR BUSINESSES THAT GO ON A BREAK

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Businesses go for a break i agree but the question is; Is it wise for businesses to go on a break?
To me I think it is unwise for businesses to go for a break.
Some Businesses such as Seasonal business like; Christmas gifts/things etc can go for a break because they are needed seasonally.
To OTHERS GOING FOR A BREAK IS A NO NO EXCEPT THEY WANT TO GO AND BRING UP NEW STRUCTURES.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Businesses go for a break i agree but the question is; Is it wise for businesses to go on a break?
Some Businesses such as Seasonal business like; Christmas gifts/things etc can go for a break because they are needed seasonally.
To OTHERS GOING FOR A BREAK IS A NO NO EXCEPT THEY WANT TO GO AND BRING UP NEW STRUCTURES.

I do not think that the business's whole staff should go on a break. This will lead to closure of business entirely and as a result of that, the business may face losses. Only a few people might be allowed to go on a break.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There's no business that closes just to have a break. It creates malice to the customers. If this happens , the customers will go to other business center and the business they're loyal will have low sales once open back.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
In this case it depends on the reason they are going on break though, if its a holiday break then this is advisable. The workers are humans and also have a life outside their place of work and would also want to spend time with their families. So if they are given a little break to spend time with their loved ones for the holidays is a great idea.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Going for a break as a business in a whole is dangerous and lead to lost of customers too, that is why when i want to start a standard i will fight to avoid it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I feel the only thing to do is for some workers to go on break while some will be at work so that all of them will not just to go on break at the same time. Going on a business break is not very good

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
agree only when busineses are not making enough sales they can go via through this process otherwise most of the owners try to keep their business running even at low or no profit ratios as well .

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I would not recommend my business to go on a break. This is because some business would literally loose all the clients and customers when they are on the breaks.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree business breaks can drive negative impacts new businesses or competitors can work out and can actually drive you literally out of the competition in no time if they are smart so you should always remain in and compete in markets .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
For me I would not recommend my business to go on a break. This is because some business would literally loose all the clients and customers when they are on the breaks.
Yes that's true, you could go on a break but that does not mean your clients and customers would also go on break. Unless in a situation where there is no other choice then its understandable to some extent.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think it is risky for a business to go on a break. Customers may think that they are preparing to close down and will find other places to shop. That said, I noted that there is a boutique selling Korea's ladies clothing in a mall. The owner goes to Korea once in a while to shop for clothes. When her shop closes while she is away, she'll put up a notice on the door of the boutique telling customers she is going to Korea to shop for new clothes.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there's any business that go on break just for break sake there must be a tangible reason, no business owner wouldn't want to make profit on any given day.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I do not think that the business's whole staff should go on a break. This will lead to closure of business entirely and as a result of that, the business may face losses. Only a few people might be allowed to go on a break.
Yeah this is right. Not everyone should go on break but at least some of the workers can go on the break.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yeah this is right. Not everyone should go on break but at least some of the workers can go on the break.
Yea going on breaks also have its advantages and as well as disadvantages. One major advantage for breaks is that it can help reduce burnout. Breaks gives the workers enough time to rest and regain their strength.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I believe it is not a good idea to shut down your business. Instead, the owner should take breaks and trust their employees to handle the business in their absence. It is also important to encourage a healthy work-life balance among your employees to prevent burnout.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Business Like small general store, where one person is running it, can go on break of one week, but this must not become practice. While big business do have hundreds of staff and they don't need to completely close the business. Few people take break and depute their duties to others.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Business Like small general store, where one person is running it, can go on break of one week, but this must not become practice. While big business do have hundreds of staff and they don't need to completely close the business. Few people take break and depute their duties to others.
You are so right. With this matter, we cannot deny that taking a break will surely affect the company's performance, especially the big-scale businesses.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Businesses that closes just to have a break. the customers will go to other business center and the business they're loyal will have low patronage when they returned

Back