Is it wise to invest in gambling?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people who say they earn from gambling. There are many people who say that we lost everything in gambling. What do you think now? Do you think investing in gambling is wise? We all know that gambling is a risky investment and sometimes it makes you lose all your money, but still there are people who are interested in investing in gambling.
My opinion is that gambling may benefit you in the short term, but in the end it will make you disappointed. So I don't think investing in gambling is wise

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people do make good money from gambling but higher number of people loss their hard earned money to gambling even after searching for good strategies. For me it's not wise

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people do make good money from gambling but higher number of people loss their hard earned money to gambling even after searching for good strategies. For me it's not wise
Yes that's right. I tried all these strategies. They help you stay in the game longer, but they don't stop you from losing. You will eventually lose control of this game

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. I tried all these strategies. They help you stay in the game longer, but they don't stop you from losing. You will eventually lose control of this game
That is where the problem of gambling is, at first you may be winning with the strategy you are using. But with a little mistake you can lose all your have at once

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is where the problem of gambling is, at first you may be winning with the strategy you are using. But with a little mistake you can lose all your have at once
Yes, in this job (if we can consider it a job), we have no room for any mistakes, and with the first mistake, we lose all control of this game. That's why I think investing in gambling can't be wise

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, in this job (if we can consider it a job), we have no room for any mistakes, and with the first mistake, we lose all control of this game. That's why I think investing in gambling can't be wise
Even aside from the mistakes that may occur, gambling is not a mathematics. Some times it doesn't work according to plans. But having good strategy can just give you a higher chance of winning

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Investing in gambling is never the best idea in a matter of fact. This is something that is doomed to be dependent to the person's perspective and the way they look at thing in hand.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in gambling is never the best idea in a matter of fact. This is something that is doomed to be dependent to the person's perspective and the way they look at thing in hand.
Yes, it is true. In the end, each person is responsible for his actions and it is a personal decision. I also don't think it is wise to invest in gambling because it is very risky and the people who succeed in this field are maybe less than 5%.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in gambling is a thing that can even lead to financial drainage. Once you win a game at first you wil keep trying even when you lose, you will have the mind of winning back

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people who say they earn from gambling. There are many people who say that we lost everything in gambling. What do you think now? Do you think investing in gambling is wise? We all know that gambling is a risky investment and sometimes it makes you lose all your money, but still there are people who are interested in investing in gambling.
My opinion is that gambling may benefit you in the short term, but in the end it will make you disappointed. So I don't think investing in gambling is wise
Thiugh there are some people who are very good at gambling but to me I do not think that investing in it will do me any good but rather it will be of bad to my image and I do not know how to gamble at all especially when it comes to foot all betting as it is being done by my friends and teammates that we play the beautiful game of football and that is how I see it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thiugh there are some people who are very good at gambling but to me I do not think that investing in it will do me any good but rather it will be of bad to my image and I do not know how to gamble at all especially when it comes to foot all betting as it is being done by my friends and teammates that we play the beautiful game of football and that is how I see it.
it is good. It is better to never experience it. In my opinion, no matter how good you are at it, eventually you lose control of everything. Every day life is not the same and sometimes you lose control of everything

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it is not a good idea at all to gamble let alone investing in it even though gambling may benefit you in the short term, So I don't think investing in gambling is make sense

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of disadvantages or harm associated with gambling so I won't advise people to do it. Though it can be bringing in money for some people but it's not ok to invest in it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is not a good idea at all to gamble let alone investing in it even though gambling may benefit you in the short term, So I don't think investing in gambling is make sense
It is a risky investment that only a small percentage of people succeed in. I am not in favor of investing in gambling, however, there are people who say that they earn money from it

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if you will invest in gambling because you feel might be among the little percentage of people that are making money from gambling, you should invest with the amount you can afford to lose

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not see gambling as a reasonable investment and that is why I cannot advise anybody to gamble

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not see gambling as a reasonable investment and that is why I cannot advise anybody to gamble
Well, there are some people who say that we earn in this way and investing in gambling is very profitable. Do you think such a thing is possible? In my opinion, if success through gambling was possible, there would not be so many gambling sites

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I'm not disputing that there are no people that have earn money from gambling but it is just very risky investment . the risk a lot of times outweigh the gains

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not disputing that there are no people that have earn money from gambling but it is just very risky investment . the risk a lot of times outweigh the gains
Yes, gambling is one of the most risky investments and it is possible to lose all the money you have earned over the years in a short period of time. Although in the end people are responsible for their own actions

Back