Is Litecoin worth investing in at the moment?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been looking at investing in cryptocurrency but I am still learning quite a lot at the moment. I was just taking a look at different ones such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum and it got me wondering whether Litecoin is worth investing in at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you feel now is the right time to invest in Litecoin? How much would you invest if Litecoin was worth investing?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The last time I got payment from litecoin, it dipped slightly and that was about this time last week. I think you should stay and hold your investment on litecoin for now till it's value rebounds.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
I am a Litecoin holder for investment, even though the Ltc price fluctuation is small, it is not as extreme as the Bitcoin price fluctuation. The price of Litecoin on Jan 1, 2023 was $70.80 and now it has become $88.20 so there is a price increase of $17.4. Even though Ltc having will happen in August 2023, Litecoin doesn't seem to be able to promise big profits this year.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The last time I got payment from litecoin, it dipped slightly and that was about this time last week. I think you should stay and hold your investment on litecoin for now till it's value rebounds.
Honestly, you are very correct, I have been hearing lots of good and promising news as regards to litecoin, but I'm yet to acquire any litecoin, but I hope to do so in few days time so as not to be left behind

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Based on the volatility in cryptocurrency space it will be difficult to determine if a particular cryptocurrency would do better at the moment.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As it stands, I would tell someone to buy litecoin now that it has dipped and the value has dropped. In the next five months, it would appreciate at least three fold.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
Based on what I have read from here, it means that litecoin is very promising and it's worth investing right now. This because litecoins flactuates in small variations as compared to the btc
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin is very promising I must say. It's prices have the potential and capacity to make a rebound in the coming months for sure.
This coin can be worth investing I must say.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
We cannot predict crypto prices based solely on baseless estimates, we must have a reference to predict Litecoin prices both technically and fundamentally, for example using Trend Lines or moving averages

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
I think you have spoken the whole truth. I think by the use of the right fundamentals and the right analysis required would give the investors clear picture as far as the prediction of the behaviour of the coins are concerned.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been looking at investing in cryptocurrency but I am still learning quite a lot at the moment. I was just taking a look at different ones such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum and it got me wondering whether Litecoin is worth investing in at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you feel now is the right time to invest in Litecoin? How much would you invest if Litecoin was worth investing?
From what I've been hearing lately especially from the gurus in cryptocurrency, they are believing so much in this litecoin, they said it is the next silver and it is worth investing, that this is the best time to get into it so as not to be left behind.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Thank you all for your replies. I am looking into investing in Litecoin now with such promising answers here. It will be my first time investing in this so I am excited but also kind of nervous. I guess that is to be expected though but from the research I have done and what I have read here, it does seem like now would be a good time and I would hate to miss out on that.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, it dropped a bit, so you should wait, but it's a good currency and one of the most popular ones. I invest in it regularly and get a profit. It's not as popular as bitcoin, but it still has potential.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
I lost almost $10 this time because of the dip in the prices of litecoin so not sure if it's the right time
You need to do the following thing:
Have a Payeer account so what you do is convert LTC to RUB and then in reverse time exchange RUB to LTC at the time of sale
Payeer wallet fees are huge so you may use a trusted exchange for operations like Binance or Magnetic Exchange

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
By the look at things, litecoin might be very promising coin to invest in now. Based on its price and the level of volatility the coin stand so firm in matter of fact.
You are right, litecoin seem very promising, and many crypto enthusiast I know are gradually bagging some litecoin into their portfolio and also advising people that this is the right time to get some litecoins in one's possession.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You need to do the following thing:
Have a Payeer account so what you do is convert LTC to RUB and then in reverse time exchange RUB to LTC at the time of sale
Payeer wallet fees are huge so you may use a trusted exchange for operations like Binance or Magnetic Exchange
How will that help? It's hard to keep the invested because you never know when the prices will decline

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
How will that help? It's hard to keep the invested because you never know when the prices will decline
At least if you store on RUB it doesn't increase a lot like storing on LTC.
For example, the price of LTC could drop 10 $ while RUB decreases by 0.1 $ which is a difference between the two cases.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Litecoin is primarily a payment cryptocurrency. You can't really expect to make as huge as you would make from bitcoin but the high demand for it as a payment medium makes it value to potentially rise.

Back