Is manicure/pedicure banned in your business center?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
It is terribly wrong to allow a manicurist to enter a business center and perform manicure/pedicure to an employee or employees. It is very unethical to do it inside the business premise with people paid to work and not to stay idle by having a manicurist perform an act. I witnessed it through my two naked eyes a manicurist performing an act to an employee inside a bank and people were watching the employee giggling while the clients were waiting patiently for their turn to be entertained. And then so suddenly, the bank manager arrived and so away the manicurist and the employee's attention was called and after some minutes the employee stepped out from the bank. I think that employee was fired because of misconduct during office hour and the clients felt disgusted and discouraged and of course, it will affect the business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Manicure and pedicure are banned in an office during office hours but after work or during snack time, they can invite a manicurist to enter but outside the work premises.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is not allowed in the office. And I think it should not be allowed that employees waste their precious time while taking these services when they're at work

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
I don't think that it happens in a formal work environment. That would be highly unprofessional of the staff. Beautifying themselves with pedicure and manicure is their private affair and should not be brought to the workplace.

Back