Is masonry a good business for you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Without a mason, there will be no nice chairs, no elegant tables, no residential homes, no business buildings, and more related to masonry. Let us remember that masons are not artists and artists are not masons. The artist's design will be created or materialized by masons. If you have talents in masonry, why not do part-time? Utilize your potential for the benefit of all .

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Since I am living in the mountainside of the Philippines, most land owners avail masonry services to do something in their land properties.
Is Baguio city mountainous? I have never gone to your city, the most famous summer capital in the world. Someday, I may achieve my dream to visit Baguio.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Without a mason, there will be no nice chairs, no elegant tables, no residential homes, no business buildings, and more related to masonry. Let us remember that masons are not artists and artists are not masons. The artist's design will be created or materialized by masons. If you have talents in masonry, why not do part-time? Utilize your potential for the benefit of all .
This is my first time hearing masonry business. I will check it out because I know nothing about it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
This is my first time hearing masonry business. I will check it out because I know nothing about it
There are masons working in a construction hired by engineers and architects. Without them we won't have nice schools colleges and universities, condominium and other types of buildings. When there's construction, there's masonry.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are masons working in a construction hired by engineers and architects. Without them we won't have nice schools colleges and universities, condominium and other types of buildings. When there's construction, there's masonry.
Ooh I understand. A lot of people do it here in Nigeria. They get paid daily

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.205
I don't think it's that easy so we cannot do it in part time and the material is expensive so better we don't waste our time and money on our experiments and let those good at it work but yes they do charge a lot of money.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Masonry is a good skill. If I have that talent, that would be good.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a stable business in this present age, as new innovation are been introduced to it everyday. Never the less choose it as a choice of income one need to have a set of fellow professional to be at it side and most all show fort with high enthusiasm with dedication to see success in everyday job

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a stable business in this present age, as new innovation are been introduced to it everyday. Never the less choose it as a choice of income one need to have a set of fellow professional to be at it side and most all show fort with high enthusiasm with dedication to see success in everyday job
Yes it is stable. The amazing part of it is that they get paid everyday. I'm talking about my part of the world

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Yes we have a lot of them who work independently in some markets. Some even do it as home services for their clients
They are seen anywhere. In my place there are many welding shops constructed along the road ready to serve people. They could easily be reached.

Back