AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Choosing the right mutual fund can be abit tricky but its definitely worth taking the time to find one that aligns with your financial goals. A financial advisor can be a valuable resource in this process. As for safety mutual funds are often seen as a relatively safe investment but its important to keep in mind that there is always some level of risk involved.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It's important to do your research and understand the specific risks associated with the mutual fund you are considering before investing. Additionally, investing in mutual funds should be part of a well-diversified investment portfolio and align with your long-term financial goals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I have a mutual fund, it is safe but the interest is too slow. It is better to invest in it. I better have earnings from my milk tea selling a business than in a mutual fund.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There is no one hundred percent safe investment, because there is profit means there is risk. Mutual funds are considered safer than investing in the stock market, because mutual funds have an investment manager who will manage your funds. There are several types of investments in mutual funds, but the safest are money market mutual funds and fixed income mutual funds.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.293
It is advisable to invest money in mutual funds only when the stock market prices are low, otherwise the mutual funds may give negative returns , causing losses.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
It is advisable to invest money in mutual funds only when the stock market prices are low, otherwise the mutual funds may give negative returns , causing losses.
There are types of mutual funds that are traded on the stock exchange, such as equity funds, so there is no effect on stock market prices and mutual funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I want to invest money in mutual fund but bit confuse which is the best mutual fund is it safe to invest money in mutual fund
I don't know if it is safe but I will advise you to make your findings very well before you invest in any of them
Post automatically merged:

I want to invest money in mutual fund but bit confuse which is the best mutual fund is it safe to invest money in mutual fund
I don't know if it is safe but I will advise you to make your findings very well before you invest in any of them

Back