Is passive income better than active income?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Do you think passive income is better than active income? Many of us keep on discussing about passive and active income but you might have not thought about which one is best for you. Others prefer both to have a passive income and an active income. But never have you thought that the more you invest in passive income, the higher your annual earnings will be. If this happens, you might change your mindset to prefer an active income than passive. Eventually, your investment might outshine your active income and then you will realize that you will be financially dependent if prioritize your passive income . What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
Passive income is definitely better than active income, because the person does not have to spend time to make money and has more free time, a better lifestyle. There are some risks, and some people with passive income are targeted for identity theft.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Passive income is definitely better than active income, because the person does not have to spend time to make money and has more free time, a better lifestyle. There are some risks, and some people with passive income are targeted for identity theft.
I definitely agree, we own our passive income, so we have to protect it especially if decide to work full-time on it. An active income makes us stagnant unless the income is very good so there is not need to prefer the passive. Have the passive as always the backup alternative in case arrive earning fails.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
For me I say that passive income is better than the active income. This is simply because for the passive income there's no actively participating on the doing of the job. This can give time for other earning options too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
For me I say that passive income is better than the active income. This is simply because for the passive income there's no actively participating on the doing of the job. This can give time for other earning options too.
That's right we're also the boss of our own, no dictator to keep on barking at us. Passive income yields good return during the right timing. We can become financially stable after few years.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you look at it from this angle which is in passive income you don't have to do any serious work but you will gain profit but your main source of income you have to work hard to get the money which means passive income is better.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, if passive income is greater than active income, of course passive income will be better, because we also don't have to work hard, from morning to evening. But the most difficult factor is how we can build passive income.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, if passive income is greater than active income, of course passive income will be better, because we also don't have to work hard, from morning to evening. But the most difficult factor is how we can build passive income.
The thing right there is what you have just stayed which is the building of the passive income that would make us see the active income as not being better than it is where there is a big problem.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The thing right there is what you have just stayed which is the building of the passive income that would make us see the active income as not being better than it is where there is a big problem.
Did you know that many people out there don't have passive income and don't even have savings, even though they have a large income, it will be very difficult for them to save and invest. their income or salary always runs out at the end of the month, many even have debts.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It is not good to rely only on through our salary.Our salary has many deductions and the net is not enough for you and your family. It is best to have a side hustle and much better if build a passive income where you'll just wait and see for the profit at the end of the term.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income means you make money without ongoing work, in other words you conti nue to make money even when you do not work. Isn't it good if you still make money evenm when you don't work?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right we're also the boss of our own, no dictator to keep on barking at us. Passive income yields good return during the right timing. We can become financially stable after few years.
It depends on the kind of passive income that you have because there are even some active income that is more lucrative and it is earning people a lot of money more than passive income

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that passive income is better than active income. Actually, passive income is a dream for most people and for me as well because you earn money without getting tired or while sleeping. Of course, you must work hard in the beginning in order to enjoy passive earnings in the end.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It depends on the kind of passive income that you have because there are even some active income that is more lucrative and it is earning people a lot of money more than passive income
I agree with that, but I consider my milk tea business a passive income for I gain thousands in a week. Though I receive a big salary a month, but I am saving a lot to live on financial freedom.
Post automatically merged:

My passive income earns profit without me assisting with it like my Mutual Fund. and my insurance. I long to have a building have it rented. It could be a lucrative passive income.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
I believe that passive income is preferable to active income because the former allows us to save money and pay some of our expenses. In the future, I'd like to buy a rental home.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
Of course passive income is better since you don't have to do a lot of work and you can enjoy life meanwhile active is where you need to work certain amount of time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Of course passive income is better since you don't have to do a lot of work and you can enjoy life meanwhile active is where you need to work certain amount of time
Agree, a passive income is like living on interest an living in financial freedom. We need to create a passive income to back up our daily needs a salary from our work cannot suffice.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Personally i believe passive income would be better though but i would not advice anyone to focus on one area. While you are earning income actively, it would be great to also earn passively.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It's good to have a passive income despite having a active income because having a job is a not a guarantee to support the needs of the family and even your own personal needs.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For all intents and purposes, passive income is superior to active income. Adopting a passive income strategy affords a person the convenience of not having to be engrossed in work so as to make money. Such person can thus enjoy a high quality of life.

Back