Is PTP site a passive source of income?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be great to know if one can call a paid to post site as a source of earning money passively due to the fact that not all paid to post sites do pay huge amount in rewards as in earning more than $10 in a week of being active in the sites as in this site one gets to receive an amount in $7 being active in a week exhausting the daily limit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I do not really think paid to post sites are a passive source of income. This is because with paid to post sites you have to work before you can earn anything.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think you can't earn here passively, you must be active, post and earn. While passive income means you need to put one time hard work in anything and earn from it by not doing any extra effort.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think so in order to earn money you need to post so it's not passive way to earn I don't make any pasisve income at the moment but it would be nice
Thank you for the clarification as I used to think that what is not a main job to you is a passive income for to me this is more like a side hustle which I do engage myself in when I am free.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I won't say it's a passive income as you cannot earn enough money from these sites at least I cannot. It's been very rare that I have utilized the full limit here on RIF. For me, it's not easy to earn from PTP sites. I wonder when someone claims that he/she earns a good amount of money from these sites.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A passive source of income if I am not mistaken is an income source that doesn't require much effort from you. And paid forums are not passive income streams because they require active participation from you everyday.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think you can't earn here passively, you must be active, post and earn. While passive income means you need to put one time hard work in anything and earn from it by not doing any extra effort.
You are right because a passive income is the type that you do not need to work before you make money so making money here is not a passive income because you need to be active to make money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
No I don't think that it is. Because in order to earn money you need to post on forums which is not passive way to earn pasisve income don't really need active mode on the daily

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No I don't think that it is. Because in order to earn money you need to post on forums which is not passive way to earn pasisve income don't really need active mode on the daily
It may be a passive income for the owner because the owner does not need to come online everyday before he makes money since there are people like us working for him

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
For Jordan, RIF is a passive income source. He makes money from RIF without any on going work or with little work. For the rest of us it is an active income source.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For Jordan, RIF is a passive income source. He makes money from RIF without any on going work or with little work. For the rest of us it is an active income source.
That is it. For us, it is an active income because we cannot make money if we do not work here. We make money when we watch ads so we need to always be online to work

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
That is it. For us, it is an active income because we cannot make money if we do not work here. We make money when we watch ads so we need to always be online to work
When we visit the site and create posts, we are basically building traffic on the site and giving ad impression to the site, sometimes even ad clicks. Ad clicks and ad impression helps the owner make money. WE work active to make money, where as thre owner makes passive income.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, however it would take a long time which should still be associated with a primary income of an offline job. This offline job which usually takes eight hours a day full time (in Italy), which leaves little time for further commitments.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.723
I do not think it is considered a passive income since you have to work hard/spend a lot of time on it every day before you can make money. And it is not easy to earn a lot of money from PTP websites.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think it is considered a passive income since you have to work hard/spend a lot of time on it every day before you can make money. And it is not easy to earn a lot of money from PTP websites.
Let's also make an assumption of an average earning on ptp forums of $10 a day. Well, being Italian and my currency is the Euro (€), I don't even know what currency you have in the Philippines, but if you make the conversion, I don't think that with this sum, even in your Country, you would still be able to live.
But anyway, let me know .
Thank you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have a work offline and my being in a ptp site serves for one purpose. My earning here is for my internet bill monthly. At least I forgot other things past and present.Ptp site cannot be made a passive income.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a work offline and my being in a ptp site serves for one purpose. My earning here is for my internet bill monthly. At least I forgot other things past and present.Ptp site cannot be made a passive income.
Well yes I can understand but your assumption is based in your country i.e. Philippines which you have PHP. In fact, I compared your currency to mine. So 1€ = 61.14 Philippine Peso, from here you can directly see that your advantage is literally indisputable.
Are you agree?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you treat ptp sites only as additional income then you can call it passive income but if you join more than 3 ptp sites and you have to work all day then it is not passive income because you do not have a steady source of income or make ptp sites your main income .

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
The Paid To Post site could be a great way of making money. However, you have to type comments and be active all the time,. This is the only possible way of making good money with pay to post websites.

Back