Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is electronic repair business?
This is a business that repairs damaged or malfunctioning equipment such as TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. This job does not require much investment and you will earn money with your skills.
An electronics repair business owner can earn from between $20,000 to over $100,000 per year. How much you make in this job varies, but it's all up to you

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
It is a profitable business. The electronics technician is skilled and finished a degree in electronics. They are experts on this field of repair. I went to an electronics shop last month and the charge was awesome big.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
This is a highly demanded skill as electronics can just break down without any warning and needs to be fixed. People that practice this skill in my country are rich.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a profitable business. The electronics technician is skilled and finished a degree in electronics. They are experts on this field of repair. I went to an electronics shop last month and the charge was awesome big.
Their income is extremely high. Sometimes they can't even answer your phone
This is a highly demanded skill as electronics can just break down without any warning and needs to be fixed. People that practice this skill in my country are rich.
The same in my country. It is true. electronic equipment damaged all the time. It doesn't matter how well you take care of them. This happens all the time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
Their income is extremely high. Sometimes they can't even answer your phone

The same in my country. It is true. electronic equipment damaged all the time. It doesn't matter how well you take care of them. This happens all the time
And there are only few electronics technicians I can find working independently. It's simply because they are hired in house electronic technicians in big appliance marketing. They're paid well with commission overrides.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And there are only few electronics technicians I can find working independently. It's simply because they are hired in house electronic technicians in big appliance marketing. They're paid well with commission overrides.
Yes that's right. Of course, the conditions are different in every country and city. Where I am, people usually have their own shops and customers go there. They also have a good income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
Yes that's right. Of course, the conditions are different in every country and city. Where I am, people usually have their own shops and customers go there. They also have a good income
I find here only three electronic shops near my place. It's not an easy job which is why the charge per business transaction is high.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
When my electronic equipment malfunctions, I usually seek the help from authorized dealer. They'll send a technician to my place to fix the problem. I'm not sure if independent technicians have lots of orders. People trust the technicians sent by official dealer.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
This is a sort of Technical work and normal common individual do not have any idea about it. So the people those who are doing this work are earning much more money a friend of mine is doing this and he is earning on an average daily $50.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.048
Raw Dex
$0.100
Yeah It is a profitable business. it just need one being an electronics technician that is skilled with repairs and maintenance . When once you can satisfied your customers you are good

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.001
An electronic repairer just basically needs to have the skills to be able to succeed. Those that are good in this business always have a large number of people trooping in and out of their shops with electronics for repairs.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have a friend who has this kind of business. He is still earning handsomely. So, he still continues repairing gadgets, machines, etc. I would be in this business if I am in this field.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
What is electronic repair business?
This is a business that repairs damaged or malfunctioning equipment such as TVs, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. This job does not require much investment and you will earn money with your skills.
An electronics repair business owner can earn from between $20,000 to over $100,000 per year. How much you make in this job varies, but it's all up to you

I know a lot of my friends who are into repairing of smartphone which is their only means of business and they are making good money from it.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think repairing electronics are profitable, with the increase cases of many defective appliances nowadays, and the lack of professional individuals who could fix those matters, there will be a high demand for the repair service, thus giving more profits to those who have the ability and capacity to repair it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.001
The funny part is that one doesn't need much to start this kind of business. You just need the skills about how to repair electronics and it's accessories. You can even start it at your veranda.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
I have a friend who has this kind of business. He is still earning handsomely. So, he still continues repairing gadgets, machines, etc. I would be in this business if I am in this field.
Our neighbor too graduate f electronics and he has a shop this time. He always has many customers. He is a young graduate with excellent records in the university and in his on-the-job training. He has bought a new car. That means his business is gaining. He has 3 technicians.

Back