Is selling a gift card a good business?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are mixed opinions when it comes to selling of gift cards as a business. Some find it very profitable while others face challenges because the market is saturated right now.

Based on experience, the profitability of selling gift cards would definitely depend on the niche that you concentrate on and how well you can differentiate yourself from the competitors in the gift card selling markets.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have no experience so I cannot say whether you can profit from this business or not. I see a lot of sites as well as individuals selling gift cards and I believe this can be profitable.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
There are mixed opinions when it comes to selling of gift cards as a business. Some find it very profitable while others face challenges because the market is saturated right now.

Based on experience, the profitability of selling gift cards would definitely depend on the niche that you concentrate on and how well you can differentiate yourself from the competitors in the gift card selling markets.
That business that deals with the selling of the gift cards can't make a great business in my country. Unless you incorporate it with some other kinds of business otherwise we have insufficient market for the same.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Gift cards business is something like bearing throughout the year demand. People those who are involved in it with some innovative ideas are very much successful. In my early age I did this business and got success.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
Selling gift cards can be successful, but it also presents some obstacles. The market can be overcrowded, which means you have a lot of competition, so you need to figure out how to stand out.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I don't have any experience in this business as it is not so popular in my country. Starting it here would mean that you need to be so specific about your target audience and how you can reach the international market in this business.

Back