IS SELLING A RECHARGABLE TORCH LIGHT A GOOD BUSINESS?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you start a business you have to look at the lack of deficiencies in your community or a community and channel your ideas, inventions and products to it.
Look for a community that really needs light at night and provide them with it,
it can grow well if you can market well, look at what your customer wants and give it to them.

let me know if this is helpful

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is a very good business especially when you reside in areas that their light is not stable. They will buy from you and people prefer lamps to candles so go for it

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, Torchlight business is good especially where students resides, have a good marketing skills, with durable and quality products to keeep you on top of the game. i even need one right now as i do not have light here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Definitely, Torchlight business is good especially where students resides, have a good marketing skills, with durable and quality products to keeep you on top of the game. i even need one right now as i do not have light here.
There are so many students areas that there are no lights so it'll be a good opportunity for anyone who sells torchlight around that area because people are surely going to buy from him or her

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
For this kind of business, the location does matters a lot. For does who are in places where there is no constant light, this would be a good business to startup.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
absolutely yes but in todays time especially people have power suppliers so that is why i do not think there is much demand solar panels are in more demand to be honest and they can make you good income as well .

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though this is the first time I've heard of selling rechargeable torches, I think that every time you manage to choose a sector and sell what that targeted clientele needs, it seems like a good business. The important thing is to be able to achieve it anyway.

Back