Is selling Domain profitable business

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.907
Every website require domain as it provides visibility to your business and add professional credibility is it profitable business.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
Domain business is very lucrative business. A lot of people are buying and selling domain. There are marketplace where you can sell your domains. There are websites where you can auction your domains.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I know some people who are into domain selling and flipping. It seems like they are making good money from it. I haven't done it yet.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I know some people who are into domain selling and flipping. It seems like they are making good money from it. I haven't done it yet.
I did it once quite by accident. I bought a domain name for $10 to create my own article site, but after a few months is was just lying there doing nothing and a gentleman contacted me and asked if I would sell it. It was a 4 letter .com domain so it was in high demand and he was pro-active enough to go after mine. One email led to another and shortly thereafter it was in Escrow and deposited $1,500 in my bank account. Unfortunately, it is not quite so easy to find high demand domain names anymore but you can try for short .com names with some kind of keyword connection and they are still a great way to make money ( or get sucked in to paying renewal fees year after year).

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I dont really know much about this field so i can't really say for sure, but i do know there are people who usually sell domains i guess they won't be selling them if they are not making money from it.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I do think it is profitable especially if the domain site has a lot of members. Of course, if the ads are starting to gain profit. I am sure some people would buy them.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Every website require domain as it provides visibility to your business and add professional credibility is it profitable business.
Which businesses seem to be a very profitable one because I know a lot of people who engage in it and they are doing very well

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Domain flipping is a very profitable and it is a very good business that you would will get a lot of money from if you understand how to go about it very well.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
A lot of people are making money from domain flipping . You could buy a domain for $100 and sell it for $2000 if you're lucky . This is to tell you the amount of profit you could make from this avenue.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Domain flipping is a very profitable and it is a very good business that you would will get a lot of money from if you understand how to go about it very well.
It is a very good businesss and highly lucrative when you are connected to people who are always interested in buying domain names.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Being able to see domains is just like being lucky with the lottery. It is very unlikely that you will be able to sell domains. That's because of the existence of various domain extensions.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
It is very rare that you will be able to get hold of a domain name that people would be willing to buy from you. Usually, the domain names that everyone is looking for are short ones and ones that are .com

In some cases, if it is a rare domain name you could be paid anything into the $1000's but keeping the domain name a while and working on building up the SEO ranking of the domain name could net you more in the long run.

If you have the funds to be able to buy domain names and also keep them for a while and rank up the SEO, it could be very profitable.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Selling short domains and keyword domains can be very profitable, especially for .com domains. For some cctlds especially .in , government employees are falsely claiming to own the domains of private citizens, so it is difficult to sell the domains.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I believe that selling a domain is a profitable business especially when you know a lot of website owners and people who usually buy domain names. This is because every website needs a domain.

Back