Is Shopify Best eCommerce Solution

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Shopify is a popular solution to build eCommerce sites. It is said 28 percent of the ecommerce sites on the world wide web are built with Shopify. The nearest competitors are woocommerce with 25 percent, and wix with 12 percent. If you want to use Shopify, you will have to pay at least $29 per month for subscriptions. Due to its high subscription price, it might not be the best eCommerce Solution, especially for beginners.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
I looked into Shopify myself a few weeks ago but still being a beginner myself and still learning, I have not gone any further due to the subscription fees and how high they are. It is still something I am considering but until I know more and understand it more and I know it will pay off, I can't justify the monthly fee.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Shopify has a high subscription fee, you will also have to pay additional fees for add-ons and themes. Therefore, unless you have a lot of money, do not use shopify. I find woocommerce better because it is free.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shopify has a high subscription fee, you will also have to pay additional fees for add-ons and themes. Therefore, unless you have a lot of money, do not use shopify. I find woocommerce better because it is free.
It would have been the best but it has a high subscription fee and I don't think people would love to pay a higher subscription fee but I know a number of people who are making use of it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
It would have been the best but it has a high subscription fee and I don't think people would love to pay a higher subscription fee but I know a number of people who are making use of it
When you are doing business, how much money you spend to set up your business is not a great concern. Shopify is still one of the most used ecommerce platforms despite being a premium platform.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you are doing business, how much money you spend to set up your business is not a great concern. Shopify is still one of the most used ecommerce platforms despite being a premium platform.
I think a lot of people love to use it because they will not have to start bothering about using a lot of money to rent shops or for their business because they can just do it on there

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
It is easy to get started with shopify. You do not have to set up a hosting, as hosting will be enabled with your subscriptions. Since you do not have to work too much on setting up the shop, you can focus on selling.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is easy to get started with shopify. You do not have to set up a hosting, as hosting will be enabled with your subscriptions. Since you do not have to work too much on setting up the shop, you can focus on selling.
I think this is why a lot of sellers prefer to sell on it because I know so many of my friends who are selling here and they even prefer it to order e-commerce websites which I don't even know why

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
This platform Shopify seems pretty popular but so I guess it would or should be one of the best e-commerce platforms out there. But the problem i have with this is the subscription part .

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Building an online store with shopify is easy, that's why it is very popular. If you are generating tons of sales, paying for subscription wouldn't be a problem. But for someone with limited funds, shoipify is not a viable option.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know if shopify is the best e-commerce solution because all these thing depends on individual. I might like using shopify to carry out e-commerce transactions and you might not like doing so.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For most small-medium online merchants, Shopify provides an optimal balance of usability, built-in functionality and scalability at a reasonable cost. Intuitive store setup, seamless POS integration, robust analytics, abundant app integrations and a prosperous ecosystem give retailers a proven path to grow online sales.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
If you use shopify, you will end up at least $500 just to build a website, you will have to spend another $500 to build your inventory and another $500 for marketing. The cost of running a shopify store is high

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
If you use shopify, you will end up at least $500 just to build a website, you will have to spend another $500 to build your inventory and another $500 for marketing. The cost of running a shopify store is high
That is a huge amount of money and needs someone to work for a while to reach such an amount of money so it is not an easily achievable amount of money nowadays for small-budget people.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
Though l am not that engaged in those issues concerning the online stores but l have constantly read from forums and the social media platforms that Shopify does it best when we come to the online stores for that matter.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
That is a huge amount of money and needs someone to work for a while to reach such an amount of money so it is not an easily achievable amount of money nowadays for small-budget people.
Running a shoipify store is very expensive. Howeve,r if you are not in a tight budget, you can try this as it will simplify a lot of things related to ecommerce management. If offers tools that will help you create different kinds of ecommerce sites.

Back