Is The Joker 2 as bad as they say?

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
I don't usually give importance to the critics of others because many times they tend to be very deviated from the real product, there are movies that you may find trash and I can love it and vice versa, but in this case is it so bad? I gave it a chance, at first I liked the chemistry and the romance between Harley and The Joker, the first songs were not bad to give context to the love between them, but of course, then when you go an hour of movie or more and they are already on the fifth song, you get sick of it, besides that basically the whole movie is about the Joker and the trial about him, even at one point it's boring to see that everything is about this, besides that unlike the first one in this one he is constantly mistreated without doing anything right, it's like a movie about mistreatment towards the Joker, the only good thing of all this time of the movie is that some loose ends that were left are explained but anyway, almost the second hour of the movie arrives, some random fans of him explode the place where they were doing the trial to the Joker and when they finally think “Well, finally the action begins” the Joker goes to the stairs so iconic that we all know (where he was dancing in the first movie) and meets Harley Quinn, where she dismisses him as a trash and practically stabs him sentimentally. I would say that he even betrays him for an idiocy that happened in the court, that part gave me a disgust and a huge anger, at the end he goes back to jail, so the whole trial made no sense because at the end he returned to the same place, the jail, and by now we reach the end of the movie, imagine, I think you are already getting an idea of how trashy the movie is, at the end a cop calls him in the jail saying that “he has a visitor” he goes very slowly and without any kind of emotion to see who is the person that came to visit him, until a random guy appears (that appeared a few times at the beginning of the movie, he is another prisoner there that I don't even remember the name) and tells him that he will tell him a joke, after telling him a terrible joke he stabs the JOKER AND KILLS HIM, THAT'S THE END OF THE MOVIE! !!!CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? It's a trash, even at one point I felt sorry for the Joker of so many mistreatments, sincerely I understand very well why they complain so much about this movie, it's HORRIBLE, it seems that they wanted to get rid of the Joker, they had no reason and created this nonsense movie, I'm sure we ALL were waiting to see Harley Quinn and the Joker together wreaking havoc in the city, until he bumps into Batman or heroes of that kind, but NO, IT'S A CRAZY, honestly it's better to pretend that the movie doesn't exist, I totally agree with people, it sucks, it's so bad that it makes Jared Leto's Joker the best Joker in the world, imagine, the movie is SO BAD that even JOAQUIN PHOENIX SAID THAT THE MOVIE IS HORRIBLE, do you get an idea of this? so well, you have been warned, if you haven't seen it yet you know what you are waiting to see, the truth, I don't recommend it, not even for a Sunday of boredom, what do you think? did you like it? did you think it was trashy? feel free to comment whatever you want.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum
Back