Is there a big mirror in your bedroom?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
I am asking you this because I can't afford to mount a big mirror like a human size in my bedroom. I am afraid. I might see something else in the middle of the night grrr, horror. We have at home a human-size mirror in our living room and when there is thunder and lightning, we cover the mirror with a thick towel. Aren't you afraid of a human-size mirror in your bedroom?šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
I do not have it. It will be expensive and besides, I am trying to live in a minimalist way as much as possible.
What I dislike about a mirror in my bedroom is the scare. I am scared there might be something I see at the middle of the night hehe.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am asking you this because I can't afford to mount a big mirror like a human size in my bedroom. I am afraid. I might see something else in the middle of the night grrr, horror. We have at home a human-size mirror in our living room and when there is thunder and lightning, we cover the mirror with a thick towel. Aren't you afraid of a human-size mirror in your bedroom?šŸ˜
I have a very big mirror in my bedroom and not just one. I still have another mirror which is attached to my shelve. I love to look at the mirror a lot

Back