Is there a hike/scarcity in the price of fuel(PMS) in your country?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I know that the price of crude oil which is the raw material used to get PMS is regulated by OPEC. This implies that any surge in the price of PMS shoudl be experienced world over.

In my country now, there is a scarcity of PMS and it is sold at a high price. Are you experiencing same in your country?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
That means when the subsidy is completely removed, we would be in hell. If that's the reality we have to live with, no problem. My only concern is that they should allow cash flow to reach everyone.
The government is not removing any subsidy. Subsidy is organized crime, it is the political criminals that are still running the business. I doubt if they will spoil their own business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The subsidy of a thing is just the more you look, the less you see and understand. The challenge is that the common man bears the brunt of this high cost of living.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I know that the price of crude oil which is the raw material used to get PMS is regulated by OPEC. This implies that any surge in the price of PMS shoudl be experienced world over.

In my country now, there is a scarcity of PMS and it is sold at a high price. Are you experiencing same in your country?
In my location the product isn't scarce but more of hike now and I wonder what is causing that.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
In my location the product isn't scarce but more of hike now and I wonder what is causing that.
Whereas in my location, it is very scarce and expensive. Black market dealers are having a fill day. One wonders how black market dealers get their supply.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
We are not having the scarcity, but the price is skyrocketing. It is so terrible because the fares of public transportation continues increasing at present.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
It has been better this days. There was a bit of price drop and it is readily available in petrol stations. The past few weeks were very terrible because we didn't find a drop to buy

Back