Is there a website that has stopped paying but you want it to start Paying again?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I am part of Virily and have been on the website for many years and never really get a hold of the website but in the previous years, I started enjoying the website and was posting daily and reached around $9 earnings and they require a minimum $10 for Paypal payment but soon after they stopped paying and I don't know when they will start paying again and hopefully they do because its a good website and I would like to reach the threshold soon they start p[ying and get paid.

Is there a website that has stopped paying but you want it to start Paying again?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes there was site "Veethi" where they asked to write short articles and used to pay to upload pictures. Also I would love to have "Bubblews" back. It was awesome and made many people rich in short span.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes there was site "Veethi" where they asked to write short articles and used to pay to upload pictures. Also I would love to have "Bubblews" back. It was awesome and made many people rich in short span.
would love to have "Bubblews" back. It was awesome and made many people rich in short span. oh wow I wished I was in this earning era I was made good money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
would love to have "Bubblews" back. It was awesome and made many people rich in short span. oh wow I wished I was in this earning era I was made good money.

Were you not there on bubblews? I know many people who earned at least $1000 from it with in 2-3 months and that was the reason the site closed its operation as it got bankrupt.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Yes I also only beard about Bubblews but when I started online earnings it was already closed and as for postloop yes I was on the website and got paid once or twice and pay rate was quite good but it was quite strict.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes I also only beard about Bubblews but when I started online earnings it was already closed as for post loop yes I was on the website and got paid once or twice and the pay rate was quite good but it was quite strict.

I heard about post-loop and its pay rates. But I didn't join it. I was scared that I might not get selected but that was a good site and people used to earn well from this forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I heard about post-loop and its pay rates. But I didn't join it. I was scared that I might not get selected but that was a good site and people used to earn well from this forum.
It was paying well but was quite strict so I also took time to join and get approved to earn whereas I saw other users who were even making $5 a day or around that amount and slowly and steadily the earnings were reduced and finally they stopped paying. I would have loved if the website could have stayed as the pay rate was still so decent and there were different forums to join and earn from.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Can you tell me some good forum sites which pay well? I am in search of some good sites to get some good side earnings. If possible they should be like RIF.
Not a problem I am going to send you a Pm with the details so you can join the website and this way you can improve your earnings.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
There are no shortcuts and there are websites that pay only 10 cents or 15 cents but they take less time so I am sticking with these too as these are legit and forum coin is one such website with lesser payment rewards but they are legit and these days they provide us with more offers so this is why I like this website and like to earn from the website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have at times planned to drop that website but since it takes the lesser time and is legit I don't see any reason to drop it and actually I enjoy it

Back