Is there an existing problem in your business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
I know that most of us here manage a business offline and online. Problems in business are inevitable. In my case now I have an existing problem, I may not call it a problem but it may end that way if it is not given attention. My problem is another milk tea operator will rent a space near my space. It is not good to look at but there is no choice because the mall accepts whoever wants to rent and all types of businesses must be located in the same row which is why I plan to rent a bigger space to make my business stand out among others.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
For some online workers, investors, a major problem is that government/intelligence employees are robbing their data to fake online income, domain ownership and get a monthly government salary while criminally defaming the real online worker, investor.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
The major problem for my business right now is trying to reach out to high paying customers
Post automatically merged:

The major problem for my business right now is trying to reach out to high paying customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
Post automatically merged:

Just wait for the right time. It may come soon just have patience to endure. That happens because of inflation.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$1.300
I know that most of us here manage a business offline and online. Problems in business are inevitable. In my case now I have an existing problem, I may not call it a problem but it may end that way if it is not given attention. My problem is another milk tea operator will rent a space near my space. It is not good to look at but there is no choice because the mall accepts whoever wants to rent and all types of businesses must be located in the same row which is why I plan to rent a bigger space to make my business stand out among others.
Is it possible to take your business out of the mall? Is there something you can add to your own milk tea to be unique or different? Something like a new recipe or flavour? You need to start working right away. Start customers survey now.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
The problem that I am facing these days is not having enough funds for marketing. Due to lack of marketing funds, I am not able to generate sales

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
Is it possible to take your business out of the mall? Is there something you can add to your own milk tea to be unique or different? Something like a new recipe or flavour? You need to start working right away. Start customers survey now.
That's a good idea, however, my business is created through franchising. I may ask the franchisee if they could add an attractive ingredient so the customers stick to my milk tea.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
My main problem for the business I haven't started yet is lack of capital. It would take at least a year or two to get sufficient capital for equipment and goods, and I'm currently unemployed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
My main problem for the business I haven't started yet is lack of capital. It would take at least a year or two to get sufficient capital for equipment and goods, and I'm currently unemployed.
I hope you can find capital so you can start your business. Life is hard without money and job but never lose hope.

Min George

Unfamiliar
Jul 28, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
You could seek out assistance from family and friends to raise the capital needed to start the business. You might easily get bored having to wait two years before being able to start a business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.925
The existing problems occured when our local government imposed new rules in online shop apps.
What are the rules imposed by the local government There is none here . I have an online business but the city government did not participate it is simply because the income is fluctuating and not good all the time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.813
What are the rules imposed by the local government There is none here . I have an online business but the city government did not participate it is simply because the income is fluctuating and not good all the time.
They need to register the online shop in BIR and the like. I cannot afford to do some of these requirements.

Back