Is Water Selling A Good Business?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To me, it is not a good business. Water is a gift of nature and it should be given to people for free. I understand that people use fuel on generators to pump water but I think we should not sell water.
It would be given for free

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
You can sell for free but since its a business not many will be selling it for free and they like to sell after packing in bottles and some even in disposable glasses

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You can sell for free but since its a business not many will be selling it for free and they like to sell after packing in bottles and some even in disposable glasses
Ooh you at right about that but some of them make it too expensive and unaffordable.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't see it as unaffordable unless you are looking for mineral water or bottles that are sold by companies like Bisleri, Kinley, etc. Others are selling at very less price
I think that's on your country. Some places sell a bottle water for over a dollar here

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
To me, it is not a good business. Water is a gift of nature and it should be given to people for free. I understand that people use fuel on generators to pump water but I think we should not sell water.
I think it is fine as long as the water refilling station is solely installed in the area.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
True water is free but its still a business, they cans or nylons they used in packaging the water, and like you mentioned the generators and even maintaining it requires capital, so if they do it for free they would be on the loss.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well you may be right. But still it should be taking as a business because in this life, every opportunity can be turned to money making machine.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
True water is free but its still a business, they cans or nylons they used in packaging the water, and like you mentioned the generators and even maintaining it requires capital, so if they do it for free they would be on the loss.
Hm that's true. I'm always forgetting about this. Thanks for the reminder

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Companies selling bottled distilled water are doing good here. Individuals buy small bottled water when they go out for hiking or other sports activities. Company buy big bottled distilled water with dispenser for office use.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as selling water would be a good business it seems that many places already have many people who sell water and that would mean you would be in competition with most people who already have a business like that. Unless you could offer a better service or even more reasonable prices that wouldn't mean you had a loss then a business selling water could really work.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
As much as selling water would be a good business it seems that many places already have many people who sell water and that would mean you would be in competition with most people who already have a business like that. Unless you could offer a better service or even more reasonable prices that wouldn't mean you had a loss then a business selling water could really work.
Selling Water is always a very lucrative investment provided you have a good transportation system.

Back