Is working as a product designer profitable?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of my friends here work by making product designs or logos for a company. They serve orders from their clients and receive some money as payment. I see that this business seems very profitable, although it does require skill, mind-blowing, and high creativity. How about in your country, what do you think is this business also famous, profitable, and done by many people?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.530
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its once again depends on the interest of a person if he is interested in this field then he can better do this work and earn money on the other hand if he don't have any interest then he won't become a productive in this field.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its once again depends on the interest of a person if he is interested in this field then he can better do this work and earn money on the other hand if he don't have any interest then he won't become a productive in this field.
Yes indeed interest is the main factor that encourages someone to be passionate about doing something. Even if you want to be influenced to the point of foaming, it will not produce results if the person concerned has no interest in it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
In my opinion, the business of making product designs or logos, if you calculate production costs and selling prices, will make a profit, but this business only requires people/businesses for their business logo once, so if you calculate operational costs per month it is less profitable, unless you are actively doing marketing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the business of making product designs or logos, if you calculate production costs and selling prices, will make a profit, but this business only requires people/businesses for their business logo once, so if you calculate operational costs per month it is less profitable, unless you are actively doing marketing.
Yes I agree with you, that's why many designers charge quite high for such reasons. In addition, because creativity is expensive. But usually a company if it matches our design services, they will place a re-order for their other products.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
That is why logo designers must be able to maintain quality, so that customers are satisfied, and will make repeat orders if needed, maybe they will also recommend to their business relations.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why logo designers must be able to maintain quality, so that customers are satisfied, and will make repeat orders if needed, maybe they will also recommend to their business relations.
Yes, you are right, when they are satisfied with a service, it is possible that they will recommend it to others too. Word of mouth is the most effective advertising, because people tend to trust people they know well.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, I don't think there is such business. Though, companies do pay graphic designers to design logos for them but at a very cheap rate. Professional graphics designers are not regarded with high esteem here.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
It's a very prestigious and reputed job and certainly a profitable one so you can make big through this job
You need no less than 3 or 4 hours working for making a professional design. To make a full website design no less than 10 days or minimum a week if you are fluent means this work is really hard and has so many requirements.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You need no less than 3 or 4 hours working for making a professional design. To make a full website design no less than 10 days or minimum a week if you are fluent means this work is really hard and has so many requirements.
Yes there are challenges and if you are good at it then you can do really well. It'll take time but you need to be good at it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it makes a lot of money, but it's not easy and you have to please your boss or customers all the time. You must have skills. But it is true that he earns a lot

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of my friends here work by making product designs or logos for a company. They serve orders from their clients and receive some money as payment. I see that this business seems very profitable, although it does require skill, mind-blowing, and high creativity. How about in your country, what do you think is this business also famous, profitable, and done by many people?
I am not very familiar with this business but I know that it is a very good business

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If you have the skills to be able to work in product design then it can definitely be profitable for you. Many people are always looking for someone who works in product design to be able to create products for their business and in some cases, they may need a lot of work done so they could be regular clients for you if you have the skills to offer what they are looking for.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
Making product designs or logos for a company is highly needed skills. I see this demand a lot on freelancing sites . I know one can receive some good money as payment for this service

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those who design posters and are graphic designers earn a lot and of course spend a lot of time on each project. If one wants to be successful, one must spend a lot of time acquiring skills

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
Yes one can be successful as you can be after spending time and efforts In acquiring all the needed right skills. so it totally depends on those that are involved

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
This is a profitable career option. If you have the knowledge and skills required for a product designer, you can easily find a job. Even if you cannot find a job, you can design your own product

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a profitable career option. If you have the knowledge and skills required for a product designer, you can easily find a job. Even if you cannot find a job, you can design your own product
Sure, no skill is unprofitable, it all depends on your work and how you do it, when you are focused on doing the right thing, being good at your work and also make client's satisfaction your priority, then you are up for tasks.

Back