Is Youtube actually a passive income?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Yeah, people who are not patient enough and consistent will not succeed online. they will not be able to concentrate on one thing and be successful in it.
You are right, Chibson. It is so important to be patient if you want to earn money online. Besides that, impatient people can damage their health.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
You are right, Chibson. It is so important to be patient if you want to earn money online. Besides that, impatient people can damage their health.
Definitely, I have noticed that impatience affect one's health. When you are patient you will be very much a relaxed to do what you love.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Though you have to be posting videos on YouTube to keep earning money well but you can still make money from your previous video even if you decided not to post, so it still a passive way to make money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I am not into YouTube though but what i do know is that there are lots of persons who make use of YouTube as a means to earn passive income for themselves.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yes, youtube can definitely become a passive income as long as it is well established and with a good audience, this will take time, you also have to know that the CPM is very important for this, on the other hand most of the time you earn on youtube is time that you are not active maybe you have a good audience you upload a video a week, and that video monetizes all the remaining non-operational time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
When once you have been able to establish your YouTube channel on a firm footing, the money would be coming in even when you are sleeping. It is a passive income source from that angle.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
In order to earn from youtube you will have to shoot videos, edit videos, publish videos, and do SEO and digital, marketing. You will also have to work regularly to build views, and thus be able to earn money. Making money from youtube is not completely a passive income source.
It's not even REMOTELY a passive income, it's plain old hard work from begining to end and that doesn't even count the time it takes to learn all that stuff.
Post automatically merged:

When once you have been able to establish your YouTube channel on a firm footing, the money would be coming in even when you are sleeping. It is a passive income source from that angle.
But it takes a lot of work and learning to ever reach that point and that is NOT passive at all.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
It's not even REMOTELY a passive income, it's plain old hard work from begining to end and that doesn't even count the time it takes to learn all that stuff.

But it takes a lot of work and learning to ever reach that point and that is NOT passive at all.
When you get to that point, it actually becomes passive. You have put in the work already, you can just sit down and expect earnings on a daily. It is not an easy thing to get to that stage.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I agree with you. But the truth of the matter is that there is true passive income earning strategy. Every passive income still need constant updating and revision to be able to yield expected gains. YouTube and blogging are partial passive income source.
But CryptoWin is passive from the day you get your first Active Share on and you can buy your way in to that point.

When you get to that point, it actually becomes passive. You have put in the work already, you can just sit down and expect earnings on a daily. It is not an easy thing to get to that stage.
All talk and speculation, now SHOW ME THE PROOF that the average guy can duplicate.

I agree with you. But the truth of the matter is that there is true passive income earning strategy. Every passive income still need constant updating and revision to be able to yield expected gains. YouTube and blogging are partial passive income source.
I started my passive income two years ago and I have not updated one thing, it just grew and scaled itself until now instead of the 10 Satoshi I started it with I have a couple million.

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
Creating YouTube videos is probably one of the best ways to generate passive income as well..
It is a good passive income source but to build your channel to the level where you regularly make passive income from it, you must put in some level of work.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
YouTube can be a passive income for those who have millions of views every day other than that you will need create edit promote and so on to make money on YouTube

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.075
I would say Yes and No. You have to create quality content and upload your video on YouTube. If you get subscribers and viewers, you earn income. For this part, we cannot say it is a source of passive income. But your videos on YouTube can be viewed even after a certain period of time. You do not need to do anything but still get income. This is passive income.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me the YouTube can be used as a source of the passive income. For instance you can create a YouTube channel and post your content in there. You can as well earn passively from the views for the content over time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
In my opinion, the source of income from Youtube is not passive income because we have to always upload new, quality videos that can attract the attention of viewers, so that we will always get high traffic and the income will automatically be high.

Back