It is not how much money you have but...

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
How much love you have for the person. There are people who are only after your money. Well, we can define them as materialistic who see only images of money. It is so wrong. That is one reason for many failures in life because you do not value the importance of love. Many marriages were broken because of money conflicts. Well, love flies away from the window when the stomach is empty, but be rational and logical.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
love flies away from the window when the stomach is empty, You capture that well and it's the truth
Yes, even to a boyfriend. My boyfriend before got no good job and he relied on my money during meal time and every time he picked me in my workplace, he dictated he liked to eat on the resto he liked. Then, my love flew away hehehe. I told him " Let us part our ways" I no longer need you in my life." He cried but I never cared about his tears of lies.Lazy!!

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.320
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes, even to a boyfriend. My boyfriend before got no good job and he relied on my money during meal time and every time he picked me in my workplace, he dictated he liked to eat on the resto he liked. Then, my love flew away hehehe. I told him " Let us part our ways" I no longer need you in my life." He cried but I never cared about his tears of lies.Lazy!!
Hehe love disappeared from your eyes. Your love was ni longer blind especially with empty tummy

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
Hehe love disappeared from your eyes. Your love was ni longer blind especially with empty tummy
The guy's name is Rondee, he is also a Mama's boy, he's the only son. He graduated in the Univesity of the Philippines but I do not now hs mind set why do not like to apply for a good job.

Back