Joomla vs. Drupal

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.970
About 78.5 percent of websites (websites built using content management systems) on the word wide web are powered by Wordpress, Joomla stands second with 6.8 percent and Drupal is third. Between Joomla and Drupal, Joomla is easier to use and is user-friendly. However, Drupal is a little complicated. Joomla is ideal for beginners whereas Drupal is more suited for developers. If you have limited skills yet want to build a powerful website, Joomla might be the best choice.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.205
The only CMS that I have used is WordPress I have heard so much about Joomla but I am yet to take a look into it as I just haven't had the time. Drupal is one that I don't feel is mentioned enough and so in which case, I have not been inclined to want to check that one out.

Has anyone here used Joomla for their site? How do you find it compared to WordPress?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.970
I tried Drupal and Joomla. I had to stop using these programs because when I looked for help, I did not find a solution to my problem as these open source CMS do not have a strong community of developers to assist newbies just like wordpress

Back