Juggling between Online Business and Offline Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you have an online business as well as an offline business, how do you manage time for your online business and offline business at the same time? How do you ensure that you are as much productive with your online business as in offline business? Currently, I do not have offline business, but when I was running online business and offline business, it was really hard for me to manage time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
Speaking from experience, it is possible but not easy. Back then due to my offline job, there where days i could not come online to do anything, simply because i was too tired.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Speaking from experience, it is possible but not easy. Back then due to my offline job, there where days i could not come online to do anything, simply because i was too tired.
The offline business I think seem more stressful than online business because of the stress of moving around from place to place and all, but then it depend on what you do offline ..

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you have an online business as well as an offline business, how do you manage time for your online business and offline business at the same time? How do you ensure that you are as much productive with your online business as in offline business? Currently, I do not have offline business, but when I was running online business and offline business, it was really hard for me to manage time.
It will be difficult if we take care of online and offline business alone. There are at least 2 people working, 1 is an online admin as well as a cashier, 1 is an offline and online customer service worker at the same time, whose job is to prepare the goods that the customer ordered.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
One can juggle both it is possible but the truth is that it is not easy offline jobs can be very demanding so it might be to give more to it than online job

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.670
I run both an offline business and an offline business. The only saving grace is that I have a staff in the offline business and I just play supervisory role. I can put more time into the online business.

Back