Jumias's black Friday

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During jumia's black Friday there are always huge discount on certain products. Have you ever tried buying on black Friday? What are your experience with it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is domain and hosting registar.
I thought as much, thanks for the clarification
I'm yet to try buying on black jumia but I wish I could since one will have huge discount from buying from them.
You should try it out some day, some good are sold at a very cheap rate that you will feel you didn't pay for it.
I have never made any use of the black Fridays offers though I have heard of them that they have got some cheaper items
Yeah, they've gotten more cheaper items for sale, you will like it there, although it's limited to some certain products.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just got an email from Jumia about their sales tomorrow I think any one with money should take advantage of the discounted price now.
Yeah, tomorrow is a black Friday on jumia, I've gotten many mails form jumia just to remind me of tomorrow's deal but I don't think I will be buying anything there , the only thing I'm indeed of right now might not be among the discounted goods

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah, tomorrow is a black Friday on jumia, I've gotten many mails form jumia just to remind me of tomorrow's deal but I don't think I will be buying anything there , the only thing I'm indeed of right now might not be among the discounted goods
Yeah there's no need going to buy what you don't need because of discounted it wouldn't make sense at all. So it is better to skip it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah there's no need going to buy what you don't need because of discounted it wouldn't make sense at all. So it is better to skip it.
Yeah, it better to skip it after all it might late end up as big waste of money, what t I intend buying today is now on sale but there was no discount on the item, and the full price is just too much for now with how things are going.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah, it better to skip it after all it might late end up as big waste of money, what t I intend buying today is now on sale but there was no discount on the item, and the full price is just too much for now with how things are going.
Well, if it what you can skip till next year. Then you should you might even get a better model of it next year

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, if it what you can skip till next year. Then you should you might even get a better model of it next year
It's not something that can be pend for so long, it might prove useless to me for now but very soon it will be more than useful . I have to get it soon even without a discount sales.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It's not something that can be pend for so long, it might prove useless to me for now but very soon it will be more than useful . I have to get it soon even without a discount sales.
okay you go ahead provided there's money, you can get whatever you want anytime without waiting for any discounts

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
okay you go ahead provided there's money, you can get whatever you want anytime without waiting for any discounts
Yeah, you're right if there is enough money then one won't have to wait for discount sales before getting what is needed. But the country's current situation warrants people to search extensively for discount sale all over.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have not actually bought on jumia black Fridays before though, but my sister has made purchase during these times. There is actually a decrease in price but looking at it carefully the price difference is usually not much.

Back