Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I feel there are certain things which should be available on the site like:

1. How many members are there on the site from a country?

2. There should be something like "top post of the day"

3. Random awards can be given to the good posts/comments/responses to motivate members to write good content.

Hope that will keep people more interested on the site.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Sanjee , that is true in number 1, we have to know how many are there members from our country. It happens to me. I applied in a forum and realized I am the only from my country. They are mostly from the United States ,UK, , Australia, and Netherlands. I feel so insecure, but they welcomed me warmly. The site name is OffTopix. It is also a very good forum site but I seldom visit, I cannot anymore manage my time due to my active work.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I guess you can share this idea to our admin here. It would be a great way to know some information about certain sites. Being aware is better than not knowing anything about them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I guess you can share this idea to our admin here. It would be a great way to know some information about certain sites. Being aware is better than not knowing anything about them.
That site is not a paying site I'm still there posting only very few times. The OT admin is also a member here. They're friends with our admin in RIF.

Back