Keeping your crypto assets safe

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
Many people have lost there cryptocurrency due to the fact that they can not secure there wallet. There are two types of wallet which are offline wallet and online wallet. With online wallet we can save our coin without connecting to the internet. Using this method is the safest.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
It all depends on what you are doing with your cryptocurrency. If you are trading, you are likely to keep your cryptocurrency in exchange platform. If your cryptocurrency is not doing anything, there is no need of keeping it of keeping it online.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Many people have lost there cryptocurrency due to the fact that they can not secure there wallet. There are two types of wallet which are offline wallet and online wallet. With online wallet we can save our coin without connecting to the internet. Using this method is the safest.

One of the best ways to keep your cryptocurrencies safe is to make sure that you never share your pass key or wallet keys with anyone around you.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
One of the best ways to keep your cryptocurrencies safe is to make sure that you never share your pass key or wallet keys with anyone around you.
And also we should save the passkey in different places so that when we loss or don't remember one place, we will use the other place we store them

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Imo, hot wallets should only be used for daily transactions which are relatively small amounts while for trading you can store a moderate amount of crypto on a crypto exchange, but for large amounts you have to store in a cold wallet for the long term.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
You certainly need to have a backup fir your wallets. That's how my friend was robbed and he lost all his Bitcoin.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It all depends on what you are doing with your cryptocurrency. If you are trading, you are likely to keep your cryptocurrency in exchange platform. If your cryptocurrency is not doing anything, there is no need of keeping it of keeping it online.
Ever since I lost my wallet phrase and I lost some money in it I have always learnt how to keep my assetssafe.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I am sorry for them to experience this. I do think that we need to secure our cryptocurrency wallets.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
If you are very much concerned with safety, you should try to store your assets in hardware wallets or non-custodial wallets. Using centralized exchanges and wallets is considered very risky.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
If you are very much concerned with safety, you should try to store your assets in hardware wallets or non-custodial wallets. Using centralized exchanges and wallets is considered very risky.
And we should always make sure that we keep our wallets phrase very well because we may not get our money back if we don't lose it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
True. I once lost access to my BitPay account because I could not remember the seed phrase. I had saved it but could not find it when I was asked to input the seed phrase.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Having your crypto assets safe is of vital importance, it is obvious but sometimes we do not, it is best to have a cold wallet but if it is not the case there are very safe and decent wallets such as electrum, exodus coinomi etc.

Back