Kolotibablo is not an option

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you heard of kolotibablo before? It is a captcha solving website that pays members to spice normal captcha. And most of the captcha worth $1 per captcha solving. The rate is good but one thing I don't like about it and will never make us earn good money is that it takes time for the next captcha to load meaning that we will be able to spice few captcha a day.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried that site before. Reaching a dollar was hard work. And to make it worse I worked on it before learning the payment processors. Buly the time I checked I had already made a dollar but I can't do anything because I don't use any of the payment processor options there.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I think It is a familiar name and I also joined it previously and also worked there but I still not remember why I left that site. I think due to slow earning I quit the site.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if it really pays up to $1 as you claim then it is actually worth it. I have never seen a CAPTCHA platform that pays up to such amount of money.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is a foremost CAPTCHA solving website that has been in existence for a very long period of time but the pay of this type of website is not encouraging and that is why so many people wouldn't want to work on them.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Why not concentrate on pay per post sites and stop jumping from one post to post. You have RIF, why not concentrate here and you can make more than one dollar per day if you are serious. Why chasing shadows! Remember, time is money!

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I tried that site before. Reaching a dollar was hard work. And to make it worse I worked on it before learning the payment processors. Buly the time I checked I had already made a dollar but I can't do anything because I don't use any of the payment processor options there.
This is one of the reason why I don't waste my time trying to work on such platform because it is going to take you a lot before you can be able to make anything decent from it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a foremost CAPTCHA solving website that has been in existence for a very long period of time but the pay of this type of website is not encouraging and that is why so many people wouldn't want to work on them.
the truth is that if you really want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet you should not consider CAPTCHA solving platforms because you will not be able to make something tangible from them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Have you heard of kolotibablo before? It is a captcha solving website that pays members to spice normal captcha. And most of the captcha worth $1 per captcha solving. The rate is good but one thing I don't like about it and will never make us earn good money is that it takes time for the next captcha to load meaning that we will be able to spice few captcha a day.
I know capthcha but I do not know any of its websites. This is the first time I am hearing about the website.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
If they are paying a dollar for solving just a single captcha then i can understand why they do not bring in captcha on a regular basis. Some time back i heard there was a captcha site where you have to solve a thousand captcha to earn a dollar.

Back