Korean Drama and Mexican telenovels

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have watched Mexican drama adopted into Filipino and I loved it. The characters portray mature roles effectively. In recent times korean dramas had become a television favorite. If I must compare the two will.choose the Mexican telenovels. I don't really adore Korean looks the way I am mesmerized by Mexican Spanish looks.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have watched Mexican drama adopted into Filipino and I loved it. The characters portray mature roles effectively. In recent times korean dramas had become a television favorite. If I must compare the two will.choose the Mexican telenovels. I don't really adore Korean looks the way I am mesmerized by Mexican Spanish looks.
I have not watched either of the two. But I know that Korean dramas are actually overruling the entertainment world right now. They are so much popular globally. My daughters love Korean dramas. And it seems that most youths in their peer groups enjoy it a lot.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
[QUOTE="arunima, post: 151333, member: 2
I have not watched either of the two. But I know that Korean dramas are actually overruling the entertainment world right now. They are so much popular globally. My daughters love Korean dramas. And it seems that most youths in their peer groups enjoy it a lot.
[/QUOTE]
The korean have successfully invaded the global market. Their fashion have become a trend setter. Korean cosmetics and skin care products have become extremely popular.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you there. There is a BTS army everywhere. I have seen my elder daughter being a crazy fan of Korean music band and shows. It's very popular amongst young population and they have worldwide followers.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you there. There is a BTS army everywhere. I have seen my elder daughter being a crazy fan of Korean music band and shows. It's very popular amongst young population and they have worldwide followers.
That's right. K pop genre have become very famous. They have successfully captured the young market.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right. K pop genre have become very famous. They have successfully captured the young market.
Very true. I have heard the songs of BTS band. I would say that I might have not been crazy about the songs. But they are definitely very good. It's a perfect combination of everything that is needed for a wholesome entertainment...perfect music, catchy beats, a well made video and all the mesmerizing choreography. I do enjoy them with my daughters. They deserve the kind of fan following that they have got.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I like to watch Kdramas and yesterday, my favorite dram VENGEANCE OF THE BRIDE ended and am feeling sad. I will miss the characters I love to see on screen.Hoping there will be another good Kdrada to watch.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to watch Kdramas and yesterday, my favorite dram VENGEANCE OF THE BRIDE ended and am feeling sad. I will miss the characters I love to see on screen.Hoping there will be another good Kdrada to watch.
with the high following of K drama I am pretty sure they will come up with another series.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently my daughter was here for vacation. And I watched few episodes of Korean web series called Extraordinary Attorney. I found it really good. I would definitely watch the series from the beginning. They do make very nice shows and that's why have a huge following all around the globe.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am enjoying The Extraordinary Attorney. It's very well made. Though I use English subtitles to understand it, I still enjoy it. It's very engaging and each episode comes with an interesting story. Love the acting and the plot. Very elegant and realistic.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Netflix gave me my first taste of K-dramas. I got hooked but subscribed to Rakuten Viki because Netflix did not have enough Korean dramas at first. But now Netflix and Viki have lmost the same amount of content to offer. The good thing is that there are not both showing the same thing. Netflix and Viki hve their own original content and then some. I'm lovin' it!

As for Mexican novelas? Not into them at all.

Back