KYC on Exchanges

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
In order to use an Exchange, you will have to do KYC. That's because Exchanges are financial companies and financial companies are required to know their customers. Some Exchanges also allow you to do certain kinds of transactions, for instance sending and receiving, without having to do KYC but most of the exchanges have mandatory requirements of KYC. Interestingly, KYC on some exchanges is really difficult. Do you have any bad experienced related to KYC?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
In order to use an Exchange, you will have to do KYC. That's because Exchanges are financial companies and financial companies are required to know their customers. Some Exchanges also allow you to do certain kinds of transactions, for instance sending and receiving, without having to do KYC but most of the exchanges have mandatory requirements of KYC. Interestingly, KYC on some exchanges is really difficult. Do you have any bad experienced related to KYC?
For some exchanges, the kyc is mostly the challenge, as it takes multiple attempts for a user to successfully carry out his or her kyc without any hassles, especially bybit, they have issues with proper verification of users details, I hope they resolve that pretty soon

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
The KYC verification is much difficult with some exchanges. Frankly speaking I almost gave up in the identity verification on the Binace exchange especially on that what they call face verification. It's very tedious and embarrassing.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
For some exchanges, the kyc is mostly the challenge, as it takes multiple attempts for a user to successfully carry out his or her kyc without any hassles, especially bybit, they have issues with proper verification of users details, I hope they resolve that pretty soon
Yes, some exchange platforms pose a lot of complications for KYC verification. I have verified my account on Binance, however, when I used the same documents to verify my uphold account, they were not accepted.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
At first almost all crypto exchanges did not require kyc, but due to government pressure, in order for crypto exchanges to operate, crypto exchanges implemented kyc, not only that currently most crypto wallets also implement kyc.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only exchange that I have done KYC with is Binance and I have to say it was a seamless process. It took me just a matter of minutes for them to notify me that my verification is successful.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had some bad times when it comes to having my kyc done on some exchanges as it keeps on delaying and some times it does not even process to the next level at all which is annoying and frustrating to me as I really do need to make it happen to start earning on the exchanges.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is a security measure taken by KYCs in case there are serious issues in future that may warrant tracing the identity of persons. I believe our data are safe with trusted exchanges.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Some exchanges allow users to transact and move small amounts of funds without KYC. It would be best to do the KYC though to avoid any complications later.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I have never really had a bad experience with the KYC process or generally I do not mind passing a KYC, but it is true that sometimes to save time i try to avoid this process especially in the last ones I have registered have been exchange without KYC as Bitget.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The KYC verification is much difficult with some exchanges. Frankly speaking I almost gave up in the identity verification on the Binace exchange especially on that what they call face verification. It's very tedious and embarrassing.
Honestly, this was why I could not use Kucoin till now even though I already have some money inside of it. I could not do the KYC registration and it got me frustrated so I just had to leave it

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is true that KYC is really difficult on some exchanges. I would not call the experience i have related to KYC a bad one but it was really stressful and frustrating at that time.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would love to do my KYC on Binance but I have not gotten my documents all ready. Would do that shortly. I feel KYC is a good thing on exchanges.

Back