Labor place rolling system is this good?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I once worked for a company that had several branches in the same city. So, I often get transferred to other branches, within a certain period of time. The move was made suddenly, during working hours the boss came bringing employees from another company branch, and took me to another company branch, and so on.

All employees will have the same turn, so they must always be on standby at any time to be rolled to another place. I think this system is implemented to avoid fraud in the company. What do you think about this is it good?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Everything has its advantage and as well disadvantages. The advantage of this is that the workers would not be too use to a particular place, meaning it would be extremely hard to do anything dubious with any customer. But on the other hand, there are customers that might be use to a particular worker hence might not be willing to go on with someone new.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
It is not a good thing because it can waste time and energy. I, myself do not want to be in this kind of situation. Although I am open to work in the field.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Everything has its advantage and as well disadvantages. The advantage of this is that the workers would not be too use to a particular place, meaning it would be extremely hard to do anything dubious with any customer. But on the other hand, there are customers that might be use to a particular worker hence might not be willing to go on with someone new.
That's right, I agree with you. At that time, I was also quite surprised by the workplace division system that existed in the company. Actually I don't like to move around, but there is a positive side so I have lots of friends and new experiences. Apart from that it taught me how to quickly adapt to various places and circumstances.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
it is not a bad business idea to me. This system is implemented to avoid fraud in the company. so it is not bad though it looks like the workers would not be stable

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
it is not a bad business idea to me. This system is implemented to avoid fraud in the company. so it os not bad though it looks like the workers would be stable
It's true that I agree with you, by constantly changing people in the team, it will be increasingly difficult for fraud and fraud to occur within the company. Especially if the rolling place is done suddenly, there is no specific schedule.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Such kind of exercise is good because it will expose the workers to different areas and you would not only be limited to performing a single task.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This always had effects not only on the staff but also on the immediate family members of the staff having to move from place to place within short intervals.
Of course it's not too problematic, because they are still in the same city, so they don't have to move their place of residence. The distance is only a few minutes, so he has to adjust his schedule for going to work so he won't be late if the work location is farther away.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
That's my point exactly by constantly changing people in the team, it will be highly difficult for fraud to occur. it is just that productivity might be less here with this model

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's my point exactly by constantly changing people in the team, it will be highly difficult for fraud to occur. it is just that productivity might be less here with this model
You have made a very important point because this will definitely prevent fraudulent activities in the workplace.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
That is the most important point about this management model it is to checkmate fraud because this will definitely prevent fraudulent activities in the workplace. So it is good and should be adopted

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
This is another angle to look at kt. Fraud happens when a staff is very comfortable with the organization and it's structures/workijgs. But when he or she is being moved up and down, he doesn't ever get comfortable enough ro do fraud.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah this is what the model seek to achieve it' is to make a staff very comfortable with the organization and it's content moving up and down, makes them uncomfortable to steal.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Such kind of exercise is good because it will expose the workers to different areas and you would not only be limited to performing a single task.

I think that there are a few companies that take care of their employees and they realise the importance of employee health. if an employee is in a good position and healthy, then they are more likely to continue working without any problems.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yesh it is good to always be good and of good behavior when it comes to working with others. A lot of workers might not have any issue with working with this method

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Another good thing about this method. So aside doing it to end fraud it does also help to expose the workers to different areas of skills than performing a single task.

Back